The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

What new small details have you noticed in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What new small details have you noticed in the game?

User Info: flipmode_1

flipmode_1
3 years ago#1
Like they added the grooves on the side on the roads on highways. Also every few miles or so on a couple highways I saw a cop just sitting there on the side of the road waiting.
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III

User Info: Overheadnero

Overheadnero
3 years ago#2
You sweat if sprint a lot.
You can rob gas stations for a quick buck.
The King of Nothing
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2651/3883776084_f018034c0b.jpg

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 years ago#3
-The computers inside police cars are very realistic. Also, the duty belts and lapel mics that they wear are very accurate.

-At night, you can see the interior dome light inside cars when you open the doors.

-When car windows are shot out, they don't completely disappear. They spider and fragments are sometimes left behind.
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting

User Info: gameonlock

gameonlock
3 years ago#4
I thought it was cool how they pull out their phone anywhere even in the car when you use it.
What I said is my opinion.

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
3 years ago#5
cops on motorcycle scooters trying to use the pit maneuver on some random criminal that is driving a big rig, and completely eating pavement. seen that twice now and i burst out laughing when they would bail and slide along the highway

User Info: Johnny_Nutcase

Johnny_Nutcase
3 years ago#6
Coyotes just randomly trot out in front of your car just like real life.

User Info: flipmode_1

flipmode_1
3 years ago#7
It seems like some missions may have alternate lines depending on your actions sometimes. Like very very beginning Lamar comments on how I changed my hair like he suggested. Anyone not go to the barber shop? Did he say anything else?
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III

User Info: DarkAcolyte755

DarkAcolyte755
3 years ago#8
flipmode_1 posted...
It seems like some missions may have alternate lines depending on your actions sometimes. Like very very beginning Lamar comments on how I changed my hair like he suggested. Anyone not go to the barber shop? Did he say anything else?

Yes he mentions you not taking his advice on getting a haircut.
The Beard cannot be stopped, and soon all shall know the power of The Bearded One. -J. Harden, 10/31/12

User Info: Dorian1

Dorian1
3 years ago#9
Trevor will change the station if he doesn't like it, people flick you off when you hit them.
See What I Can Do

User Info: Christopher_CCC

Christopher_CCC
3 years ago#10
the helicopters are horrible to fly
When faced with two choices simply flip a coin. It works because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air.
You suddenly know what your hoping for.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What new small details have you noticed in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived