Bandanas and masks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Bandanas and masks?

User Info: C3realkillah

C3realkillah
3 years ago#1
Can you get the green bandana or any bandanas or ski masks to wear outside missions?
Carpe noctum

User Info: buzzsawgr81

buzzsawgr81
3 years ago#2
C3realkillah posted...
Can you get the green bandana or any bandanas or ski masks to wear outside missions?

there is a mask shop on the boardwalk (you actually have to go there as part of a mission) that sells masks like hockey masks, luchador masks, a few animal masks, etc. (no ski mask though).
Peter Capaldi to play the 12th Doctor. can't wait.

User Info: C3realkillah

C3realkillah
3 years ago#3
buzzsawgr81 posted...
C3realkillah posted...

there is a mask shop on the boardwalk (you actually have to go there as part of a mission) that sells masks like hockey masks, luchador masks, a few animal masks, etc. (no ski mask though).

Any bandanas to buy or unlock
Carpe noctum

User Info: buzzsawgr81

buzzsawgr81
3 years ago#4
C3realkillah posted...
buzzsawgr81 posted...
C3realkillah posted...

Any bandanas to buy or unlock

none that I've seen.
Peter Capaldi to play the 12th Doctor. can't wait.

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
3 years ago#5
bumping for bandanas. anyone find anything?
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: DxZ99

DxZ99
3 years ago#6
So um. I have the green bandana. No idea how I got it tho. Finished the story, did some things with Trevor, switched to Franklin (who was sleeping), and its there.

Besides that, the only only mask I have for Franklin is a brown skull mask from one of the heist.
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#7
Is there a rooster, pig, tiger, or other animal masks?
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94

User Info: Misterdizz

Misterdizz
3 years ago#8
Monkeys and pigs, as I recall... if not others.
"Old, but still game!" GT: Zanarkand Wolf

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#9
Misterdizz posted...
Monkeys and pigs, as I recall... if not others.

Darn. I needed a rooster mask, but a pig mask will do for my Hotline Miami outfit.
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94

User Info: baurus35s

baurus35s
3 years ago#10
Sooo.. this mask store, can I buy stuff there without having started that mission?
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Bandanas and masks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived