Barry's Weed Stash mission... (poss. spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Barry's Weed Stash mission... (poss. spoilers)

User Info: sandyandskip

sandyandskip
3 years ago#1
I must have missed something. What the heck am I doing for the Barry "Weed Stash" mission? I have two green circles on the map. I assume there is suppose to be a stash somewhere. Am I looking for a car, a building, a hooker?

The text message from him says "Here's the deets on the mission", but the "deets" are nowhere that I can find.

This will teach me to answer the phone during a cut scene.
In free roam, if you own a mic and don't have anything to say, please feel free to not say it.

User Info: admiral84

admiral84
3 years ago#2
You're looking for cars the boxes are stored in, when you get close Franklin will call about it.
XBL Tag: StandloneCmplex
That's funny, my kids are called Morrowind, Vivec and Mudcrab Merchant. ~Solusx2

User Info: sandyandskip

sandyandskip
3 years ago#3
Thank you, Admiral! Carry on!
In free roam, if you own a mic and don't have anything to say, please feel free to not say it.

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
3 years ago#4
i can't find these and im sick wasting my time on it anyone got a picture?

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
3 years ago#5
It's likely random. Just drive or walk around. It took me maybe ten minutes.

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!

User Info: admiral84

admiral84
3 years ago#6
They're always parked in a area off the road. Look in a lot with a car in them. Even if you don't personally see it, if you're close enough Franklin will make a call and mark it on the HUD
XBL Tag: StandloneCmplex
That's funny, my kids are called Morrowind, Vivec and Mudcrab Merchant. ~Solusx2

User Info: strayfies

strayfies
3 years ago#7
It's not random - getting in the car starts a script based on which car it is (the truck is especially sluggish and staked out by 2 Stars' worth of cops, the beat up sedan requires towing from a truck nearby etc.) That said, the most consistent way to find them is in a cluttered looking lot. I don't have pictures but the other posters were right, pictures aren't necessary. Once you're driving in the lot, your radar will pick it up as a blue dot.

TLDR: don't waste your time on main roads. Just drive into seemingly uninteresting areas with cars or clutter in them.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Barry's Weed Stash mission... (poss. spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived