The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

how do i unlock parachutes / sky diving?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. how do i unlock parachutes / sky diving?

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
3 years ago#1
was the first thing i wanted to do. 39 percent in. gold in flight school with all 3 with 100% flying but can't beat the damn helicopter course

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
3 years ago#2
i found a parachute at the tram thing that takes you up when you get out at the top
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

sammogard
3 years ago#3
no clue what your talking about?

User Info: Purple_Cheetah

Purple_Cheetah
3 years ago#4
Progress the story.

I forget which mission does it but it eventually pops up that parachutes will be automatically equipped when using helis/planes. Kind of silly but whatever.

Also he's talking about mount chiliad. At the top building of the tram/lift, there's a chute on the platform.

sammogard
3 years ago#5
sweet i've yet to go to the mountain due to the fact no chute :D

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
3 years ago#6
without spoiling anything, get to the main mission where you have to bail out of a plane. after that you can buy them from ammunation.

there is a parachute on the top of mount chilliad as well by the lift, but i dont think you can pick it up until you unlock it in the store from the missions?! i couldnt...but i already might have had the same one. im not sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. how do i unlock parachutes / sky diving?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived