Epsilon Vehicle Locations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Epsilon Vehicle Locations?

User Info: t00ligan

t00ligan
3 years ago#1
Anyone have maps with the locations of these cars? The game doesn't even tell you a general location to look for them.
Leader of The Vlad Warwagon
The Vlad will win the Royal Rumble started on 12/23/08

User Info: t00ligan

t00ligan
3 years ago#2
bump
Leader of The Vlad Warwagon
The Vlad will win the Royal Rumble started on 12/23/08

User Info: Gerkeey

Gerkeey
3 years ago#3
I would also like to know I don't have enough money to buy them

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
3 years ago#4
you just have to find them on your own by looking around the map or save up enough money to buy them

I found them all except the vacca or whatever
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg

User Info: djinnmastr

djinnmastr
3 years ago#5
Most vehicles have set locations:

Surano: On that circular road just above Lake Vinewood, it should be in a parking space on the east edge of the circle

Super Diamond: Behind Leopold's on Dorset drive; this building is located about two blocks south of the Ponsonby's Clothing (1 of 3) on the map.

Vacca: Spawns in a driveway on Whispymound Drive, just south of Lake Vinewood

Double T: In the LifeInvader parking lot on Boulevard Del Perro, just after where South Blvd Del Perro splits off

Tornado: Not sure of an exact spawnpoint, but I found a bunch of these driving around N Rockford Drive and the Golf Course. Thankfully, with the tail fins, this is the easiest of the 5 vehicles to spot driving around.

User Info: urboror

urboror
3 years ago#6
Just want to re-iterate that the Epsilon missions are like weed-out missions--each more horrible than the last, to simulate what it feels like to be scammed and violated by a cult.

There's a potential monetary reward at the end, but the missions are a scam in themselves, because they're so unfun.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Epsilon Vehicle Locations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived