What's the best 16 gb flash drive to use for the install

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What's the best 16 gb flash drive to use for the install

User Info: Hambodias

Hambodias
3 years ago#1
Yes, I'm aware of the sticky topic but I don't really want to look through 14 pages to find my answer, figured it'd be a lot easier to just ask.

So, what's the best flash drive to go with for the install?
Dertbag Clothing
GT: Lord Hambo

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
3 years ago#2
lol I remember buying an 8gb usb from the store at my college campus for $20 I think it was.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: Demigod_Elessar

Demigod_Elessar
3 years ago#3
Is there really one flash drive that is better than another? Just go with the cheapest.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar

User Info: Xade76

Xade76
3 years ago#4
I bought a Gorilla Drive at Walmart for $16 after I got my copy at the midnight release. Haven't had any issues with it.
http://tinyurl.com/a7bj4rp
My Top 5: Tetris Attack!, EarthBound, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Dark Souls

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
3 years ago#5
make sure it fits in your 360. apparently some usb drives don't fit in the 360 usb port.
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: BigBee2005

BigBee2005
3 years ago#6
I used a Sandisk Cruzer Ultra 16gb, which meets the MS minimum requirements. Bought for about GBP 10.00 from Amazon UK.
XBL Headwind PSN Headwindz

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
3 years ago#7
Demigod_Elessar posted...
Is there really one flash drive that is better than another? Just go with the cheapest.

Yeah, don't do this haha. There's a huge difference on some vs others.

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What's the best 16 gb flash drive to use for the install

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived