Social Club Garage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Social Club Garage?

User Info: Ballman22

Ballman22
4 years ago#1
I assumed since I was done with the story and wouldn't be doing the missions, which I thought were causing vehicle poofs, that I could start filling up the big garages with custom cars. NOPE. 5 cars, a whole bunch of customization, and a quick save/load later I'm back to just a stock Adder.

Anyway, R* said something about using the Social Club garage to back up your vehicles... all these news outlets quote R* while none of them, including the support page on the R* website itself, tell you what it is or how to use it, at least from what I saw. So how do you use it? Is it the just iFruit app or what?

Thanks in advance.

Ballman22
4 years ago#2
bump

Ballman22
4 years ago#3
one more

User Info: Owen

Owen
4 years ago#4
The Social Club garage is the one on the map for each character that holds 4 cars. If you are not a member, it cost 30k to buy, it's just free for Social Club members.

Ballman22
4 years ago#5
Oh, so the one they're telling me to use in order to prevent my vehicles from disappearing is the one that I just had 4/5 vehicles disappear in... noice.

Oh well, thanks for clearing that up.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Social Club Garage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived