Is the 12 thousand dollar underwater briefcase the 1 that gives the most money?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Is the 12 thousand dollar underwater briefcase the 1 that gives the most money?

User Info: leebul

leebul
3 years ago#1
Or have more been found that give you a lot more?
I'm Alex Russo and my hobby is i like to poke things with a stick
R.I.P WOWP October 12 2007-January 6 2012. This great show will never be forgotten.

User Info: atomsteele

atomsteele
3 years ago#2
There's a 25000 one. South of the 12000 one and west of the boardwalk/beach with the mask shop.
(message deleted)

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
3 years ago#4
I took a briefcase from what appeared to be a firefight with no victor from a group dead and dying Azteca's and Triads. It was worth 25 000.
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

leebul
3 years ago#5
Is the 25,000 one the highest that's been found so far or is there one that gives even more?
R.I.P WOWP October 12 2007-January 6 2012. This great show will never be forgotten.

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
3 years ago#6
I thought I heard there is a 50000 one.
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.

User Info: ikancu

ikancu
3 years ago#7
I thought it was a 50k one (the one from the shootout), but I didn't pay too much attention and can't remember so, it probably was 25k as a previous poster stated.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us - Emerson

User Info: mistrfantasy

mistrfantasy
3 years ago#8
honestly the money is chump change compared to what u can make in stocks lol

leebul
3 years ago#9
mistrfantasy posted...
honestly the money is chump change compared to what u can make in stocks lol

I haven't beat the game yet so i can't do the Lester missions to make lots of money. I'm right before the final heist and i'm trying to get atleast 5 million for each character before i do it.

leebul
3 years ago#10
I could use the weed farm to get money kinda fast but it seems that only Trevor can get the money from it sadly unless it's a glitch & all three can get money from it.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Is the 12 thousand dollar underwater briefcase the 1 that gives the most money?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived