The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I'm curious about the age demographic for this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I'm curious about the age demographic for this game

User Info: Simple_Problem

Simple_Problem
3 years ago#71
TargettPractice posted...
I think this poll speaks more about the age demographic of gamefaqs than it does about the game. Most players are probably between the ages of 13-25.

Very true, but at least it's something worth noting :) In my eyes anyway. I'm mostly just curious to see the quantity of older gamefaqs players. I'm pretty surprised by the results of the poll overall. I felt like such an old, old man on the last gamefaqs board I was active on.
3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6520 - 2175 - Spiff
Shut up and eat your damn lemons.

User Info: Simple_Problem

Simple_Problem
3 years ago#72
Bahamut_10th posted...
Your trying to see the age demographic for this game based on gamefaqs, where most users are 18+ old?

That's smart.

Uhh, I'm trying to see the age demographic for GTA players on Gamefaqs, not worldwide or something. Which is why this poll exists here, on Gamefaqs, polling the players here... on Gamefaqs. I fully expected different results from the poll anyway. The majority will most certainly fall within a certain range, it's those that don't that I'm interested in.

Besides, in my experience on this site, most users seem pretty young. So I was curious, ya know? :D
3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6520 - 2175 - Spiff
Shut up and eat your damn lemons.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I'm curious about the age demographic for this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived