This game has major bugs. Who the **** de-bugged this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. This game has major bugs. Who the **** de-bugged this game?

User Info: Paper_Mario_4

Paper_Mario_4
3 years ago#1
I'm replaying the "Father/Son" mission and while I get Amanda's car back without a scratch, guess what happens next? Michael's ****ing automatic gate wont open for ****. It wont open. No matter what the door will not open.

I am really starting to hate Rockstar. They spend all this money on their game and it can't even operate? What a bunch of chumps. Better not see a nerd walking around with a Rockstar North shirt in my lifetime. I'll confront that clown. Whether he/she is with the company or just a fan I'm going to **** on Rockstar's name and they're gonna hear it.

Paper_Mario_4
3 years ago#2
This game is ****ed. I hate how bull**** problems like this keep arising. EVery ****ing week I decide to play the damn game. It's always something with this piece of ****. No wonder why the game is only 40 bucks after only 5 months of being released.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 years ago#3
I enjoy playing this game, it's fun.

User Info: Phazon Weapon

Phazon Weapon
3 years ago#4
Playing this game makes me happy.
http://i.imgur.com/0CZhh4b.jpg
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3609-1169-2633

User Info: Wolf_J_Flywheel

Wolf_J_Flywheel
3 years ago#5
Wow, a faulty gate caused you to lose your s***.

Cool
If we don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.
http://i.imgur.com/n1L1yBu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/X92xdpH.gif

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
3 years ago#6
Seriously, I think it's time for you sell this game. Every single post I've seen from you is your personal experience with a glitch. I've never seen you make a single positive remark about GTA5. Now I myself haven't experienced a single glitch you have so my experience clearly differs from yours.

If I had as much trouble as you I'd have moved on a long time ago. So with that said, move on. You have bad luck with this game, sorry about your luck Chuck but complaining about it here isn't gonna do a damn thing.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"

Paper_Mario_4
3 years ago#7
nativengine posted...
Seriously, I think it's time for you sell this game. Every single post I've seen from you is your personal experience with a glitch. I've never seen you make a single positive remark about GTA5. Now I myself haven't experienced a single glitch you have so my experience clearly differs from yours.

If I had as much trouble as you I'd have moved on a long time ago. So with that said, move on. You have bad luck with this game, sorry about your luck Chuck but complaining about it here isn't gonna do a damn thing.

I have had fairly bad luck playing GTA V yeah...It's a great game. Franklin, Michael and Trevor are about as hardcore as it gets and that's why I play the game despite all the **** it gives me. It's good enough to put up with going 72% through and losing my ability to play and restart from the beginning, which is where I am posted right now at 8.6%.

The game has a lot of bugs. People hate when they read something negative but guess what? It ain't all positive. Get real son, I always try to move forward even if the **** is holding me back. Went 72% and couldn't go much further so I'm going back hoping I can do it all now.

GTA V is by no means an amazing game but it is definitely impressive in some stretches.

User Info: spankythesloth

spankythesloth
3 years ago#8
I agree. I'm stuck at 99.5% completion because uncalculated risk won't appear. The game was fun as hell, but getting stuck with one mission to go to get 100% ruined the whole experience for me.
Brushes with death are like snowflakes: Each one is unique, and if you have enough of them you can build a snowman.
GT: SALUHHHHHHHHHHH, PSN: Darktangent101

Paper_Mario_4
3 years ago#9
spankythesloth posted...
I agree. I'm stuck at 99.5% completion because uncalculated risk won't appear. The game was fun as hell, but getting stuck with one mission to go to get 100% ruined the whole experience for me.

Wow...That is absolutely infuriating to read. That's like some kid .001% away from getting an A in a class and the teacher goes ahead and marks the kid for a B. Both parties would probably be devastated for at least a week. When you pay money for something, it's supposed to be worth your while. Going that far to lose everything is why GTA V is a major disappointment in at least one way.

User Info: BlacknGold86

BlacknGold86
3 years ago#10
Just go away.
My top-secret hideout: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563883-5th-gear
Official Kraid of Dark Aether
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. This game has major bugs. Who the **** de-bugged this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived