hi haters, original founder of the "goon" outfit here..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. hi haters, original founder of the "goon" outfit here..

User Info: wasHannin

wasHannin
3 years ago#1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eyImRbuwUbI
(Not my video)
Who is "spam" now?

Hahaha thanks.

This is the original topic I made on gtaforums:
After I was accused of "spamming" on here.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/700968-must-see-new-secret-exploit-goon-outfit-for-franklin/

Enjoy

Respect it

User Info: jude1974

jude1974
3 years ago#2
No idea da**q you are talking about, but did you also choose to name it a "goon" outfit? That alone makes me hate you. Aside form the fact you sound way to young to be playing this game anyway.

wasHannin
3 years ago#3
Yes I did originally give it that hallowed name. And apparently It stuck. The original topics I made under the profile WasHanin on gamefaqs.

User Info: Mentalpatient87

Mentalpatient87
3 years ago#4
Oh yeah, I remember this. The guy who still can't figure out the in game camera and devolved into gibberish by the end of the topic. You still don't realize that nobody had a problem with the thing you found, just your ass awful presentation of it, do you? What happened to the other account? Get banned for something?
Glory to Arstotzka!

wasHannin
3 years ago#5
No some kind of verification error. Actually the email never was recieved.

And ok. Sorry I come along and share something I couldve kept , and it wasn't in the highest definition or 100 percent professional tryhard writing, sorry . Everyone stuck up entitled pieces of s*** on here.

Actually I found out a lot of cool glitches and exploits since I been here and no way am I sharing them anymore.

Can anyone on this board that ever used the outfit and thought it was cool share any kind of positIve comment, testimony, or insight?

Mentalpatient87
3 years ago#6
wasHannin posted...
tryhard

You mean like someone who had to go make another account months later to try to brag about a minor clothing glitch as if they found something worthwhile?

And I did a search on this board for "goon" and had a good laugh at the last time you did this.
Glory to Arstotzka!

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
3 years ago#7
4 months later and still no one give a s***.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"

User Info: TRC187

TRC187
3 years ago#8
wasHannin posted...

Actually I found out a lot of cool glitches and exploits since I been here and no way am I sharing them anymore.

Can anyone on this board that ever used the outfit and thought it was cool share any kind of positIve comment, testimony, or insight?

**crickets**
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..

Mentalpatient87
3 years ago#9
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v?search=goon

*chuckling intensifies*
Glory to Arstotzka!

User Info: TRC187

TRC187
3 years ago#10
What's so hard for me to understand is the level of proud surrounding that suit.. Goon suit = Higgs particle.

"This is not a laughing matter, sir".
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. hi haters, original founder of the "goon" outfit here..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived