Question about everyone's money making tips

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Question about everyone's money making tips

User Info: wareagle2008

wareagle2008
4 months ago#1
Why do all the guides people put out all say wait till end of game before doing all the big money making especially stock market stuff? Why would you even want money after the story, like making money for the sake of having it. I would like money early and throughout the game so I never have to worry about how much I spend. What am I missing?
That's what she said 😂

User Info: M0NSTER_

M0NSTER_
4 months ago#2
I think the concept behind it is you won't have enough money to buy all the properties unless you do that. I tend to agree with you and would rather just spend money throughout the game, instead of owning a golf course at the end of the game.
TES Relevant Info Doc: https://goo.gl/hyMPm9

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
4 months ago#3
If you fully exploit every possible stock market opportunity, and go a little out of your way to get Franklin some decent capital (use the $25k underwater pickup a few times), you can get more than enough to buy all properties.

There are chances to exploit stocks outside of the assassinations. Buy Vangelico stock before doing Caida Libre and sell afterwards, as it rebounds. Buy the FlyUS stock after the mission where Michael chases the woman at the airport, and sell... after Meltdown, I think? There are guides that mention this, mainly one at gtaforums.com. Most guides only mention the assassination missions, though.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Question about everyone's money making tips

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived