You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TrashToad

TrashToad
3 weeks ago#1
Dear Rockstar,

The other day I was banned from my account for seemingly no reason?
I don't know why this happened because I do not use any cheats or hacks when offline or on multiplayer, the only thing I can think of to get banned was in a loby where money was being dropped however no one else on the lobby got banned not even my friends so if I was gona be banned for that then you may aswel ban my friends too.

Please unban me I already bought your game on xbox 360 so i am loyal my name is TrashToad please unban me I must have over 100 hours spent legitamately in multiplayer and I dont want it to go to waste.

Yours Sincerly,
TrashToad

User Info: Akira_Blu

Akira_Blu
2 weeks ago#2
Not really the place for a post like that.

But way to sell out your friends. "Seeing as you've banned me you might as well ban my friends too" - I bet they'll be touched with your camaraderie.

User Info: Scottster88

Scottster88
1 week ago#3
You realise GameFaqs has nothing to do with Rockstar, right?
There’s no reason why Rockstar staff would be hanging around here at all.

Here you go: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us. Took me four seconds to grab that link for you, thanks to a wonderful invention we like to call “Google”. :)
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy tea. And that's pretty much the same thing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.