Good renames...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tiny Tower
  3. Good renames...

User Info: kmania77

kmania77
5 years ago#1
For apartments :D

Any good/funny ideas?
Name: Kman
Code: 2494-4442-9646

User Info: light_rock_zz

light_rock_zz
5 years ago#2
You can read the Tiny Tower wiki; it gives you good tips for apartment naming.

User Info: Passiko

Passiko
5 years ago#3
Ive been trying to rename everything Warcraft wise. All of my apartments are named after warcraft cities such as Stormwind and Ironforge. Its a lot harder coming up with names for warcraft buissness though. Ive got mage wear and hunters gear and such, but i cant think of names for restaurants and a few other places.

User Info: iknoweverything

iknoweverything
5 years ago#4
I have a floor for registered sex offenders. I gave everyone a mustache.
every time you argue with me, you'll be wrong. wasting the time is your own choice.

User Info: Krillinish_v2

Krillinish_v2
5 years ago#5
I used to make funny apartment names but when I started getting 100 floors I named them all the initials of its residents so I could find them faster if they aren't in their store.
Did you ever see that Blue Man Group?

User Info: J_Nics

J_Nics
5 years ago#6
I'm naming them after the towns in Pokemon. I just started so I only have 2 right now though, Pallet Apts, and Viridian apts.
When you get sad, stop being sad and be awesome instead.

User Info: WickedSickJosh

WickedSickJosh
5 years ago#7
I just started renaming everything based on the city I actually live in. The phonebook helped me a lot, especially with apartment names.
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
  1. Boards
  2. Tiny Tower
  3. Good renames...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived