Anyone still play dis? I just bought it with a couple friends

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Total Miner: Forge
  3. Anyone still play dis? I just bought it with a couple friends

User Info: Krymzonbladez

Krymzonbladez
5 years ago#1
I just bought it along with a couple friends as a cheap alt to MC. Also the update should be out pretty soon I would imagine which will make it look a be a bit cooler :). So does anyone still play?

User Info: OnePolishGuy

OnePolishGuy
5 years ago#2
I used to play, but the updates were severely lacking, and quite frankly the only two things Total Miner has over XBL Minecraft is the 2012 block depth and the marker tool. Other than these things, Total Miner is a shallow game. The save files are buggy and crash more than occasionally. There is only one type of animal, a small world size, a slower frame rate, and longer load times. Guests take much, much longer to load your world, and a world surrounded by water is nearly impossible for friends to load.

...But for 240 points, I can say I was satisfied before MC came out.
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "

User Info: OnePolishGuy

OnePolishGuy
5 years ago#3
BTW, the last update was at least 6 months ago, last I recall.
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
  1. Boards
  2. Total Miner: Forge
  3. Anyone still play dis? I just bought it with a couple friends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived