Mamadoodle's Nest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Mamadoodle's Nest

User Info: Pikaley

Pikaley
3 years ago#11
Halectic posted...
Quality level is based on friendship

Character level is for the upgraded item.

A level 100 Cluckadoodle with max friendship will give lvl10 Large Eggs for example.

So I have four chickens, does this mean I need to train all four for larger eggs?
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board

User Info: pikangie

pikangie
3 years ago#12
What level are Mamadoodles? I remember seeing someone mention they one hit KO them at a low level, so I've been avoiding that place... but I'm curious now. >_<
ACNL QR Codes: http://pikangie.tumblr.com/
3DS Friendcode: 4597-0805-4383

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
3 years ago#13
pikangie posted...
What level are Mamadoodles? I remember seeing someone mention they one hit KO them at a low level, so I've been avoiding that place... but I'm curious now. >_<

I don't know the exact level, but with a decently upgraded Steel Edge at Lv49 I do ~50 per hit, and with my Staff + Fireball I do about 120. They take quite a few hits to kill like that.

Bit of a tip -- If you want to kill one but aren't able to do enough damage, throw a dead weed at them. Poison knocks off like 281 per tick and it'll kill 'em eventually.

User Info: pikangie

pikangie
3 years ago#14
Ravaryn posted...
pikangie posted...

I don't know the exact level, but with a decently upgraded Steel Edge at Lv49 I do ~50 per hit, and with my Staff + Fireball I do about 120. They take quite a few hits to kill like that.

Bit of a tip -- If you want to kill one but aren't able to do enough damage, throw a dead weed at them. Poison knocks off like 281 per tick and it'll kill 'em eventually.

Ah, so they're probably quite high. xD
Thanks for that tip. :D
ACNL QR Codes: http://pikangie.tumblr.com/
3DS Friendcode: 4597-0805-4383

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
3 years ago#15
Geez this game explains nothing. ;_;
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: 0748-1993-0631
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Mamadoodle's Nest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived