Clothing shop...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Clothing shop...?

User Info: Sesshomaruloves

Sesshomaruloves
3 years ago#1
I paid Princess Points to apparently bring a clothing shop to town.... and I've yet to see any trace of it over a week of playing. Where do I find it?
1st FC: 0104-0106-2513 2nd FC: 2750-1095-2018
Think about liking my author page and supporting new writers! https://www.facebook.com/AlexandraMeyering

User Info: Vudoodude

Vudoodude
3 years ago#2
Maybe it's in one of the previously vacant houses? I did the furniture one and it was sold in the seed shop.

User Info: WishingDragon

WishingDragon
3 years ago#3
It's actually outside the city, one south and one east. ^^
|| 3DSFC: 0361-6676-0656 | Playing: Rune Factory 4 ||
|| PSN: GumiBunny | Playing: Tales of Xillia || Xbox: GumiTiger | Playing: -- ||

User Info: WishingDragon

WishingDragon
3 years ago#4
Also the Pajamas are a really pretty dress to run around in, just so you know XP
|| 3DSFC: 0361-6676-0656 | Playing: Rune Factory 4 ||
|| PSN: GumiBunny | Playing: Tales of Xillia || Xbox: GumiTiger | Playing: -- ||

User Info: Zapz101

Zapz101
3 years ago#5
Pretty sure that it mentions it's to the east of the gate after you order it, but like me, you probably skipped over that text.

User Info: Sesshomaruloves

Sesshomaruloves
3 years ago#6
Agh I found it and bought the swimsuit and now I can't change out of it X_X do I have to buy furniture? Which one, the closet?
1st FC: 0104-0106-2513 2nd FC: 2750-1095-2018
Think about liking my author page and supporting new writers! https://www.facebook.com/AlexandraMeyering

User Info: Zapz101

Zapz101
3 years ago#7
It's called a wardrobe, but the store lists it as closet, so yes.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Clothing shop...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived