Last elemental fair, where is Blue?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Last elemental fair, where is Blue?

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
3 years ago#11
What? I can find the others already? O_O I got Green when I rescued her in that one cave I can't remember.

neosuduno posted...
red is in autumn fields two zones left from

Huh? Where's that? Two zones left from?
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: 0748-1993-0631

User Info: Bomberman87

Bomberman87
3 years ago#12
Red is two screens right of Revival Cave. Big, open area that doesn't have a gate otherwise, like with the other elementals.

GuerillaGorilla
3 years ago#13
So you just run back and forth between areas until she spawns?

User Info: Bomberman87

Bomberman87
3 years ago#14
Yeah. Even if there's not one there immediately (which I've yet to see with Red), so long as a gate's spawned, Red will come too.

User Info: Seilen

Seilen
3 years ago#15
Shiya64 posted...
Seilen posted...
I spent an entire day trying to get it to spawn and it didn't. Am I on the wrong screen? I'm 3 screens north from where the airship drops you (Sechs Territory). The screen below has a save point and a switch, with two blocked paths on the left and right. The screen above is blocked by 2 consecutive pillars. I'm searching in the middle of these two but it's just a big empty field. Am I in the right spot with terrible luck?

I'm pretty sure that's the right spot. I've only seen it twice and I go there very often. ..

Good luck!

Thanks, I'll keep looking.

Schesparn posted...
I haven't found Red yet. The opening post isn't particularly clear about her location. Where is she?

Red is two screens East of Revival Cave. The map looks sort of like:
(Revival cave) <> Empty Field <> Red Field
Keep going back and forth between the empty and red fields until you either see an orange fairy or a portal. The portal will spawn Red even if it did not initially spawn, once you kill the other monsters. Be patient.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Seilen

Seilen
3 years ago#18
Wow mass board errors = multiple posts, sorry!
(message deleted)

GuerillaGorilla
3 years ago#20
Okay, I'm sorry, in the Autumn area, I found an area with stumps and I've been running back and forth trying to spawn a gate. But that's not the issue. The problem is, where the hell is Revival cave? O_O I can't believe I've gone as far as I have and cannot find Revival cave for the life of me.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Last elemental fair, where is Blue?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived