Question about dungeon seeds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Question about dungeon seeds

User Info: Veliuz

Veliuz
3 years ago#1
Hi all -

so I leveled & shipped my dungeon seeds at level 10. I now either can do a level 90-100ish level 10 1x1 seed, or a level 990ish 2x2 seed. Did I screw myself out of lower level 2x2 size dungeons that would fill in that level gap? I quite enjoy a quick dungeon, but the level disparity is too great now.

User Info: Shiya64

Shiya64
3 years ago#2
So if you go back to demon's den and defeat the raccoon again for another seed, it gives you a level 10 seed? other than I'm not sure...
RE + Fatal Frame +HM = Really. Weird. Dreams.
Whatev' you say, Mr. Anger Management

User Info: Veliuz

Veliuz
3 years ago#3
I haven't tried going back to demons den - i'll give it a (long)shot, although i doubt that works.

I don't think it will work because sword/shield shields I find are leveled to 10 as well, and while I was leveling (& shipping) mid-level sword/shields, the ones I found were equivalent level.

User Info: Pikaley

Pikaley
3 years ago#4
Veliuz posted...
I haven't tried going back to demons den - i'll give it a (long)shot, although i doubt that works.

I don't think it will work because sword/shield shields I find are leveled to 10 as well, and while I was leveling (& shipping) mid-level sword/shields, the ones I found were equivalent level.

at least for me ive got all those up to like lv 4-5 but the raccoon still gives me lv 1 seeds
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. Question about dungeon seeds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived