Golden axe

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LadyChloe

LadyChloe
3 years ago#1
Does anyone know if there is a golden axe recipe for forging (farm tool)? I've raised my forging to 45 and I still haven't learned the next best thing after silver axe. Strangely enough though, I have learned all the next tier recipes for the rest of the farm tools (sickle, hoe, watering can, hammer), less the fishing pole, since the previous pattern for that was a few levels after the rest of the tools...

I need to know if it's worth while to keep making shiny hoes to quickly up my forging level or to let it level naturally from weapon forging.

Thanks!

User Info: Lirishae

Lirishae
3 years ago#2
That's rather odd. The Mountain Axe is a level 45 recipe using Gold + any Stone + any Stick/Stem, so you should have been able to learn it.
"Little scratches on people's hearts will be gone if they pat them from behind, but the humans don't know that." -Li'l Cactus
White 2: 1636-5705-4662

User Info: Procyan

Procyan
3 years ago#3
I think learning recipes is partially tied to your particular skill in whatever you are trying to learn. I was having the same issue with an axe for a while, where I could make the 45 skill tools except axe (and fishing pole), because everything was around 30 where my lumber skill was around 22. I had forging at 40ish before I learned my first duel blade recipe, because I never used them until I got a decent one out of a chest. Best advice is keep using the axe until you learn it.
PSN and XBL: CloudStrife768
3DS FC: 4511 - 1054 - 7640

User Info: LadyChloe

LadyChloe
3 years ago#4
Procyan posted...
I think learning recipes is partially tied to your particular skill in whatever you are trying to learn. I was having the same issue with an axe for a while, where I could make the 45 skill tools except axe (and fishing pole), because everything was around 30 where my lumber skill was around 22. I had forging at 40ish before I learned my first duel blade recipe, because I never used them until I got a decent one out of a chest. Best advice is keep using the axe until you learn it.

Ohhh. That makes sense, *looks at logging* mines only level 19..

Thanks for the tip :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived