fastest way to max forging?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. fastest way to max forging?

User Info: dryingpan101

dryingpan101
3 years ago#1
Mines lvl 83 and I was wondering if there's a quick max
B2 Friend Code:1850-9488-5910

User Info: amosmartel

amosmartel
3 years ago#2
craft a bunch of broadswords then upgrade em to 10 with iron or turnip seeds. that will get you to ~85-90 befor you get too fed up with how long its taking you. you can do the same with crafting just swap the broadsword for shirts.

try and get a heart pendant and wear that while crafting/upgrading, it will increase the 'exp' earned for the crafting/forging (or even anything else that lvls up other then your characters exp)
Pkm Y FC: 1590-6108-1756 Name: Chaos
Ghost Safari: Pumpkaboo, Golurk and Shuppet

User Info: dryingpan101

dryingpan101
3 years ago#3
amosmartel posted...
craft a bunch of broadswords then upgrade em to 10 with iron or turnip seeds. that will get you to ~85-90 befor you get too fed up with how long its taking you. you can do the same with crafting just swap the broadsword for shirts.

try and get a heart pendant and wear that while crafting/upgrading, it will increase the 'exp' earned for the crafting/forging (or even anything else that lvls up other then your characters exp)

Where is this heart pendant you speak of?
B2 Friend Code:1850-9488-5910

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
3 years ago#4
dryingpan101 posted...
amosmartel posted...

Where is this heart pendant you speak of?

I got mine from an Eliza request, IIRC.
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207

User Info: unchartedpwns

unchartedpwns
3 years ago#5
You can make a Heart Pendant if your Crafting skill is high enough. It requires a Silver Pendant and a Love Crystal.
"Why don't we take Bikini Bottom, and push it somewhere else?" - Patrick Star, Master of Disaster Planning

User Info: amosmartel

amosmartel
3 years ago#6
you can also get it as a reward from one of Dolce's personal requests
Pkm Y FC: 1590-6108-1756 Name: Chaos
Ghost Safari: Pumpkaboo, Golurk and Shuppet

User Info: Hasseno

Hasseno
3 years ago#7
Or as an alternate suggestion.

Plant all your fields with spinach... (or green peppers).
During harvest season, you should be able to harvest a significant amount of rune orbs to level up your skill.

I did this for increasing my craft skill (lvl39 ingame. The rest are already at lvl99.. cooking, chemistry, forging). After 4 to 5 harvests, skill level clocked in at 72.

A lot less stressful compared to the other method.

P.s.

Unlocking all the farm fields is best. That way, you have 72 5 chances of grabbing rune orbs.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 4
  3. fastest way to max forging?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived