Help with the first mission *SPOLIERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. Help with the first mission *SPOLIERS*

User Info: EmoBanger69

EmoBanger69
5 years ago#1
Every time I complete the first Mission I always end up with 930/1010 gold, are there any secret hiding spots I'm missing?

I the prison theres all the gold on benches, plus what the guards drop. I ALWAYS have EXACTLY 400 gold before blowing the door, and 530 more before leaving the sewers. Where am I not looking hard enough?

EmoBanger69
5 years ago#2
Anyone? Cuz this is driving me INSANE >.<

User Info: paulismonkish

paulismonkish
5 years ago#3
Are you opening the safe in the sewers? I just ask, because I am short on gold as well, but I was not able to figure out on how to open the safe

EmoBanger69
5 years ago#4
Yeah I did T.T it's there's only 50 and a health potion inside. Still trying to find the missing 80, WHERE COULD IT BE >.<

btw the password for the safe is......

*SPOLIERS*

thefirstnumberis4thesecondis5andthelastis1

User Info: JanwayDaahl

JanwayDaahl
5 years ago#5
EmoBanger69 posted...
Yeah I did T.T it's there's only 50 and a health potion inside. Still trying to find the missing 80, WHERE COULD IT BE >.<

btw the password for the safe is......

*SPOLIERS*

thefirstnumberis4thesecondis5andthelastis1

I had to take the coward's way out and google it. Where did you find this combination in the level?

Also OP I wouldn't get hooked up on the scratch... these scumbag devs hide it pretty well lmao

EmoBanger69
5 years ago#6
Pure luck.... and about an hour.

EmoBanger69
5 years ago#7
Ok I've literally checked the chapter for the 8th TIME!!! Does anyone know where the missing 80 is?!?

Already have the safe and the hermit room stash

EmoBanger69
5 years ago#8
OMFG FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F***ING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end tell Sam you don't want to leave yet, theres a chest at the bottom of the water against the corner to the right of the closest 2 "sets" of wooden beam pole things..... GOD THIS GAME PISSES ME OF!!!!!!.... But finding that chest felt SOOOOO GOOOOD!!! XD

User Info: mattyp111

mattyp111
5 years ago#9
i finished on 700 that was taking my time too obviously ive missed quite a lot

User Info: halfrobo

halfrobo
5 years ago#10
The combo to the safe is written inside the bookcase directly behind the safe, btw. There's a sign that says "whiskey" that points to it, and there are a bunch of empty whiskey bottles in front of the combo -- that's what the "look to your whiskey" clue is about in the note next to the safe.

I missed 10 coins somewhere in the prison before blowing the door! Can't find it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored
  3. Help with the first mission *SPOLIERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived