what!?!?!?!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE Brawl
  3. what!?!?!?!?

User Info: ALLENO31

ALLENO31
5 years ago#1
is this game
I'm essentially the Anti-Christ with fashionable cloths and a charming demeanour- TheFifthPerson.
soldier in the mighty crabdom army

User Info: Ashley_wwe

Ashley_wwe
5 years ago#2
It is a spin-off WWE title, just like WWE All Stars is to WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 20... It focuses more on a fighting style outside of the ring. Basically, it's a comic-book looking fighting game based on the WWE :). In that sense, think Crush Hour.

ALLENO31
5 years ago#3
ah ok do we know of any releae date yet
I'm essentially the Anti-Christ with fashionable cloths and a charming demeanour- TheFifthPerson.

Ashley_wwe
5 years ago#4
I don't think we do. But it is believed to possibly be released around March time next year, same as All Stars was. :)

ALLENO31
5 years ago#5
ah ok i will need to keep my eyes out for it ( i dont get why people say keep my eyes out lol)

Ashley_wwe
5 years ago#6
Lol yeah I guess it is kind of a weird saying :P. But I am going to pre-order it around release date. A lot of people don't seem to be interested or liking the idea of the game, just to let you know. I personally am looking forward to it though because it will be something different WWE video game wise. I have a feeling it might get some bad or average reviews, but don't let that stop you from looking forward to it :P.

ALLENO31
5 years ago#7
im now in the same boat as u, i will preorder it and im looking forward to it. i never listen to reviews

Ashley_wwe
5 years ago#8
Yeah, it should be a fun little game :). You can tell this game isn't very popular because this board is dead :P.

ALLENO31
5 years ago#9
i keep forgetting about this board lol. yea it should be fun

Ashley_wwe
5 years ago#10
Lol yeah, it's probably because it's not very popular. But I just have a feeling that the online won't last as long as WWE SvR and All Stars are, which will be a shame.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE Brawl
  3. what!?!?!?!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived