Touch me and I'll sue you! The I'll main PW no matter what thread!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Touch me and I'll sue you! The I'll main PW no matter what thread!

User Info: _Odarp

_Odarp
5 years ago#1
I am super excited to see Phoenix in this game, his games are awesome an iŽll main him even if he sucks XD
I play characters I love, not top tier characters, I think it makes the game more fun.
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus

User Info: Dark_Phents

Dark_Phents
5 years ago#2
I love the title. I think he should be referred to as LORD WRIGHT. Damn i can't wait to see his trailer.

User Info: Kholdstare89

Kholdstare89
5 years ago#3
He NEEDS a hobo Phoenix alt. He's a definite for my team. :)
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

_Odarp
5 years ago#4
I would actually like an Apollo Justice alt, or a Edgy one O_O that would be awesome!
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.

User Info: KulaStar

KulaStar
5 years ago#5
I'll definitely be maining Lord Wright (has a nice ring to it).

I wonder what direction they went with his moveset? I think they may have gone with a summon-based moveset, but we'll see I suppose. Shouting at my opponent to kill them though would be so much win.

Roll on November!
Official Scarlet Witch of the MvC3 Board. XBL GT: ChaosZero777

_Odarp
5 years ago#6
I hope he has a "HOLD IT!" stun attack (and assist) he'll probably hit you with a judge's hammer or pieces of evidence, I really cant wait to see his moves.

User Info: NTune42

NTune42
5 years ago#7
*raises hand*
He was basically the entire reason I was hoping for an Ultimate MvC3. Luckily someone else bought me the vanilla version so I don't feel so bad shelling out money for this one :3
Trailer now please!
PSN: NTune42
[This sig has been deleted at the request of candleja
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Touch me and I'll sue you! The I'll main PW no matter what thread!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived