OK...OK... Enough about the new chalacters... How about a STORY MODE!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. OK...OK... Enough about the new chalacters... How about a STORY MODE!

User Info: CHADbomb

CHADbomb
5 years ago#1
It's about time they give us the STORY Mode they promised us for Marvel vs. Capcom 3! Let's just see if this is really the ULTIMATE!!! AMIRITE Everybody!? *the crowd goes crazy!*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! \^o^/
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G

User Info: FoolMeNever

FoolMeNever
5 years ago#2
Meh. If it happens, it happens. I won't bother with it. If it doesn't, oh well. Boo hoo. Life goes on.
How is a white mage supposed to tell the difference between life and gas? >_> She's good at healing. She can't do ultrasound.

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
5 years ago#3
Yeah I am hoping for this. Not as much as I was hoping for GR or Vergil but still.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth

User Info: HermanTuttle

HermanTuttle
5 years ago#4
No. I do not wish for a glorified arcade mode with awful dialogue spoken by cardboard cutouts in between every fight.

User Info: blackheart98

blackheart98
5 years ago#5
Maybe..

But I'm pretty sure re-balancing is gonna be their top priority before the story mode...(and fixing online, adding more modes etc...)
"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
I don't hate any game really...(AKA not a hater), doesn't change the fact that a game sucks...

User Info: YoungLegend

YoungLegend
5 years ago#6
CHADbomb posted...
It's about time they give us the STORY Mode they promised us for Marvel vs. Capcom 3! Let's just see if this is really the ULTIMATE!!! AMIRITE Everybody!? *the crowd goes crazy!*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! \^o^/

You are right, sir.

I want mah story dagnabbit.
GT: EveryoneNobody
PSN: NOTORIOUSzeke

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
5 years ago#7
HermanTuttle posted...
No. I do not wish for a glorified arcade mode with awful dialogue spoken by cardboard cutouts in between every fight.

This. I want my fighting games to have nothing but fighting. I don't want wasted effort on a crappy story for a game where it's genre doesn't even require a story to begin with.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth."

User Info: solidoutlaw

solidoutlaw
5 years ago#8

I WANT MAH STORY!!

And a better final boss. Galactus was far to cliche.

User Info: WrenchNinja

WrenchNinja
5 years ago#9
Remember when we were promised a real story mode? Ha.

I'd hope that this would have as good of a story mode as MK9.
There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss...but when it looked back at us...you blinked.

User Info: CHADbomb

CHADbomb
5 years ago#10
PyroSpark posted...
HermanTuttle posted...

This. I want my fighting games to have nothing but fighting. I don't want wasted effort on a crappy story for a game where it's genre doesn't even require a story to begin with.

EVERYTHING has a purpose... which means everything has a story behind it...!!! Which means ULTIMATE Marvel vs. Capcom 3 deserves a STORY MODE! You catch my drift, you soulless... FREAK...!?
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. OK...OK... Enough about the new chalacters... How about a STORY MODE!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived