The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is there a full screen Dante combo that saves groundbounce?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Is there a full screen Dante combo that saves groundbounce?

User Info: K-dizzle

K-dizzle
5 years ago#1
Or resets ground bounce? w/ rapid slash assist? All the while builds enough meter to dhc into spiral swords to generate a TOD?

Dante dhc into Vergil can literally TOD with just the starting 1 meter.

I have one from midscreen and corner but not full screen or short of full screen.

Trying out magneto may cry and I like it so far :)

EDIT: whoops, forgot, wallbounce needs to be preserved as well for Vergil >___>. Even then, it's still 900,000+ damage for two bars.

User Info: Leo7

Leo7
5 years ago#2
You probably already know this answer, but what's likely the best you're going to get fullscreen is doing a confirm into Volcano > jC > Airplay > jC > into shot loops > end with Reverb Shock > Million Dollars.
This signature will give you preconceived notions about my character.

K-dizzle
5 years ago#3
Leo7 posted...
You probably already know this answer, but what's likely the best you're going to get fullscreen is doing a confirm into Volcano > jC > Airplay > jC > into shot loops > end with Reverb Shock > Million Dollars.

Hmmm... Not sure why I didn't think of that XD gonna have to go into the lab to see if it builds close to a meter. Bc that's all I need...

Oh well, maybe I'm being alittle too greedy. I'm find with touching you twice for the kill. But I'm still jealous of zero players XD

User Info: prindo

prindo
5 years ago#4
You can get a recorner that builds one meter.

(Dante back to corner)

c.LMH Stinger BC Volcano j.H xx L. Airplay a.H [land] s.S x Charge shot x Prop Shredder x teleport Hammer [land] (Call Rapid Slash) Wild Stomp teleport j.S [land] Volcano xx Beehive xx Million Dollars

Not sure how far away you can be from the corner for it to be a recorner, but Rapid Slash brings them pretty far. (Also sorry if my notation is a bit ugly, I was never good at writing it down)
# of STP's-6

K-dizzle
5 years ago#5
prindo posted...

(Dante back to corner)

c.LMH Stinger BC Volcano j.H xx L. Airplay a.H [land] s.S x Charge shot x Prop Shredder x teleport Hammer [land] (Call Rapid Slash) Wild Stomp teleport j.S [land] Volcano xx Beehive xx Million Dollars

Not sure how far away you can be from the corner for it to be a recorner, but Rapid Slash brings them pretty far. (Also sorry if my notation is a bit ugly, I was never good at writing it down)

Ahhhhh! Why didnt I think of that? I usually jump my prop shredders. Teleporting them was always such an unnecessary hassle. I'll practice those now. THANKS!

User Info: prindo

prindo
5 years ago#6
K-dizzle posted...
prindo posted...

(Dante back to corner)

Ahhhhh! Why didnt I think of that? I usually jump my prop shredders. Teleporting them was always such an unnecessary hassle. I'll practice those now. THANKS!

I know what you mean, I don't play Dante anymore but I decided to go into training and see what I could do. More often than not I was getting j.S rather than a teleport. So annoying >.<
# of STP's-6

User Info: KNITEMAREX

KNITEMAREX
5 years ago#7
Even slightly better than prindo's. A Yipes variation

...Prop Shredder xx jc Teleport, Hammer, Volcano>Beehive, Backdash, S+Call Vergil>Upshots xx Teleport, Sky Dance, Volcano>Beehive xx MD

A little harder but builds more meter, does more damage and looks pretty damn stylish

K-dizzle
5 years ago#8
KNITEMAREX posted...
Even slightly better than prindo's. A Yipes variation

...Prop Shredder xx jc Teleport, Hammer, Volcano>Beehive, Backdash, S+Call Vergil>Upshots xx Teleport, Sky Dance, Volcano>Beehive xx MD

A little harder but builds more meter, does more damage and looks pretty damn stylish

I can NEVER get that clay pigeon into teleport. When do I hit the assist button? Together with the backdash? Together with S? Together with the clay pigeon?

When do I teleport??? I always end up getting propshredder when I try to buffer the teleport

User Info: KNITEMAREX

KNITEMAREX
5 years ago#9
Hit assist at the same time as S, followup with one shot so just S~H then Teleport. Dash after Hammer to get closer to the corner if you need to

User Info: RagingRicans

RagingRicans
5 years ago#10
Why dave a ground bounce when you can reset it with Sky dance?
PSN: RagingRicans. "Rican's who rage are spicy chalupas". - Fictional Hispanic man.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Is there a full screen Dante combo that saves groundbounce?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived