The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Question for Tasky players...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Question for Tasky players...

User Info: WiNdDeMoN150

WiNdDeMoN150
4 years ago#1
What is a good combo starter after a ground Spidey Swing? Usually, I have a habit of pressing j.M after but that doesn't really start off a combo well. Should I be getting into the habit of doing another Spidey Swing or j.H or S after? Which of his air normals hit overhead?

I just want to know because I combine Samurai Edge assist with Spidey Swing during block strings to open people up, but I usually fail to start a combo after the Spidey Swing hit lol.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
4 years ago#2
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
What is a good combo starter after a ground Spidey Swing? Usually, I have a habit of pressing j.M after but that doesn't really start off a combo well. Should I be getting into the habit of doing another Spidey Swing or j.H or S after? Which of his air normals hit overhead?

I just want to know because I combine Samurai Edge assist with Spidey Swing during block strings to open people up, but I usually fail to start a combo after the Spidey Swing hit lol.

j.M isn't bad, there's a lot of options there. Honestly he has combos for all of those, I'd go with a j.M or a j.H. I think j.S is an overhead.
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame

User Info: Darknessbeast10

Darknessbeast10
4 years ago#3
Taizuku posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

j.M isn't bad, there's a lot of options there. Honestly he has combos for all of those, I'd go with a j.M or a j.H. I think j.S is an overhead.

^ That. All air attacks are overheads.
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest

WiNdDeMoN150
4 years ago#4
Taizuku posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

Ok, good to know I have options. Pretty much why I like Taskmaster lol.

WiNdDeMoN150
4 years ago#5
@DBeast

Hey man we gotta run a set sometime, it's been awhile since I played you.

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
4 years ago#6
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
Taizuku posted...
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...

Ok, good to know I have options. Pretty much why I like Taskmaster lol.

Reason I like Taskmaster is because you can convert from just about anything. Go nuts.
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame

User Info: jayhau7

jayhau7
4 years ago#7
Good starter combo is spacing out M then H after swing then land and basically anything. Now I use something different for some style but its a good launch point and easy to do.

My tasky is pretty good if you want to play

Psn - jayhau
Katanarama!

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
4 years ago#8
jayhau7 posted...
Good starter combo is spacing out M then H after swing then land and basically anything. Now I use something different for some style but its a good launch point and easy to do.

Psn - jayhau

*Ninja'd

This is what I do,as well.Delay that H after the M.

Antsy warriors will fall for it.
Proud ATSG of UMVC3 Heroes Watchtower:PSN Branch.
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.United we stand....

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
4 years ago#9
jayhau7 posted...

Psn - jayhau

*Ninja'd

This is what I do,as well.Delay that H after the M.

Antsy warriors will fall for it.
Proud ATSG of UMVC3 Heroes Watchtower:PSN Branch.
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.United we stand....

User Info: MavisBeaconDTF

MavisBeaconDTF
4 years ago#10
lol
http://i.imgur.com/gvpwv.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Question for Tasky players...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Cowz > Chris GTruthAndJustice328/17 8:44AM