The Crappy Player Thread, Version 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. The Crappy Player Thread, Version 3

User Info: DreamSword

DreamSword
4 years ago#151
Since you apparently can't do Magento or Strange online, I dunno how you'd be able to use someone like, say, Vergil.

If you want an online specific team, your Haggar/Dante/Frank team works fine, although I might suggest switching the order to Haggar/Frank/Dante or Frank/Haggar/Dante.

Wesker/Nova/Sentinel is also a good team. Drones being drones and Wesker can extend his combos with the Centurian Arts assist. Or you could go for what I call Team Generic and use Wolverine/Akuma/Sentinel. For Chris, no idea what you'd wanna do there, since you'd need to use a Beam character atleast, and since you say you can't do Maggey online, well...
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg

User Info: darkstar07

darkstar07
4 years ago#152
im down for some games but im not too great im still trying to put a team together and learn how to use them my psn is darkstar07x for whoever is intrested in some games
UFA ea sports mma heavyweight champ 12-1 ufa-league.net/rollingstone.com /choosethecover# help some friends out 5 stars for the sheepdogs

DreamSword
4 years ago#153
Current list of players:

PSN:
Zacheart
TheVeldt
dilllikeg
BlueOniSaix
TheRealKaji
twistedsenseless
CrasHNBurN150
Toogaytofunction
Alaster_Angelo
JoeBusta
Scaler24
Kombine47
zombie13579
SaitoKojima
Aceinu
Ken_Monsters
Panda_Rage3007
classicpj
DragonPick
SolidAbyss
darkstar07x

GT:
Elyzon
twistedsenseless25

As always lemme know if I missed anyone.

User Info: EndingTempest

EndingTempest
4 years ago#154
This is funny cuz I almost threw my stick out the window this morning. Thx ZacHeart:)
My name is Santi. I am the destroyer of topics. Gamefaqs-where good ideas come to die.
PSN: Toogaytofunction

User Info: l3lue0ni

l3lue0ni
4 years ago#155
Are you referring to Doom as a top tier character?
Second in command who longs for the heart he does not have. Only the moon breaks his icy calm.
PSN: BlueOniSaix

DreamSword
4 years ago#156
EndingTempest posted...
This is funny cuz I almost threw my stick out the window this morning. Thx ZacHeart:)

Haha, how ironic.

l3lue0ni posted...
Are you referring to Doom as a top tier character?

Doom is generally agreed to be Top Tier due to how he can fit into almost any team with Plasma Beam and Hidden Missiles alone. While he's not the greatest of anchors, and he takes getting used to(heck, I'm still learning him), his other positives more than make up for it.

User Info: zombie13579

zombie13579
4 years ago#157
I could use Vergil, I used him before back in the days of joe kicking my ass every game but I always have to have him point with a Wesker assist to help with my Ss loops because I lack the knowledge of doing it as anchor.

The only thing though is I have to get used to charging round trip again and the biggest pain is learning the different ways to the SS loop... Or at least start it up.

I also dislike using a beam assist but it helps with mix ups and junk.

I could use team DMC but I hate zoning with trish and her damage output is decent.. I like her as a character but her preferred play style, I'm not good at..

If I do end up using Vergil, it'll be either a team built around him or a ____ may cry team
PSN: zombie13579 and NsB-Z0MB1E
Playing: UMvC3, LBP series, League of Legends, L4D2

User Info: catkiller904

catkiller904
4 years ago#158
Be lazy and get an OTG assist, or put him second and DHC into loops. And the different ways don't actually matter that much. Just keep in mind what you should do in the corner, and what you should do midscreen.

And you could slap Hawkeye on the team for arrows.

So: Vergil/OTG/Hawk or Blahblah/Vergil/Hawk.
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg

DreamSword
4 years ago#159
Or do Zero/Dante/Hawkeye, just because I always said I'd use that team if my execution weren't crap, haha.

User Info: diztrukted

diztrukted
4 years ago#160
I'm pretty crappy.

add me.

GT: diztrukted
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. The Crappy Player Thread, Version 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived