I want Capcom to make...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. I want Capcom to make...

User Info: ParanoiaRebirth

ParanoiaRebirth
5 years ago#1
With the rumor of a possible all-Capcom fighting game in the works, what would you prefer the most? - Results (59 votes)
An all-Capcom fighting game
54.24% (32 votes)
An all-Marvel fighting game
13.56% (8 votes)
MvC4
28.81% (17 votes)
Nothing. The current games are perfect.
3.39% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
While I would be very happy with an MvC style all-Capcom game, I would prefer an all-Marvel game, like maybe Marvel Super Heroes 2 or something. I play the app game Marvel War of Heroes and there are a lot of characters in that game that I would love to see in a MvC-type game (i.e. Ultron, Havok, FF, return of War Machine).
GT: Zedamora

User Info: SSF2Fan

SSF2Fan
5 years ago#2
Gimee Marvel vs. Capcom 4, and if I picked the list, it would be:

MARVEL: Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk, Deadpool, Captain America, Super-Skrull, Doctor Doom, Thor, Dormammu, X-23, Spider-Man, MODOK, Magneto, and She-Hulk

CAPCOM: Ryu, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, Dante, Felicia, Trish, Chun-Li, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, Tron Bonne, Albert Wesker, Nathan Spencer, Arthur, and Zero

The two characters I'm thinking about adding are Shuma-Gorath and Jill Valentine as real default characters and not DLC. And if I put Jill in the game, I want to see her wear the outfit she wore in MvC2 and not the Nina Williams like outfit.

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
5 years ago#3
SSF2Fan posted...

MARVEL: Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk, Deadpool, Captain America, Super-Skrull, Doctor Doom, Thor, Dormammu, X-23, Spider-Man, MODOK, Magneto, and She-Hulk

CAPCOM: Ryu, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, Dante, Felicia, Trish, Chun-Li, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, Tron Bonne, Albert Wesker, Nathan Spencer, Arthur, and Zero

The two characters I'm thinking about adding are Shuma-Gorath and Jill Valentine as real default characters and not DLC. And if I put Jill in the game, I want to see her wear the outfit she wore in MvC2 and not the Nina Williams like outfit.

That roster would be sick, I hope it happens
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe

User Info: SGleader1

SGleader1
5 years ago#4
Darksteel posted...
SSF2Fan posted...

That roster would be sick, I hope it happens

Lol I actually got the joke >o>

//Proud od myself
Done with Marvel for a VERY long time.

User Info: DreamSword

DreamSword
5 years ago#5
An updated UMvC3.
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
5 years ago#6
12 new characters for UMVC3
Now playing: UMvC3

User Info: Dragonboy86

Dragonboy86
5 years ago#7
Breath of Fire vs. Tales series. *fangasms*

But in all serious, I kind of hope it's Namco vs Capcom that is NOT some strategy RPG. I want Tales characters in a legit fighting game! Is that too much to ask for!?
Mains: UMVC3:still working on that WO3:haven't unlocked all the characters
The most vicious Six Samurai player you'll meet.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. I want Capcom to make...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived