Since the world's gonna end tomorrow, let's confess our deepest darkest secrets.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Since the world's gonna end tomorrow, let's confess our deepest darkest secrets.

User Info: K-dizzle

K-dizzle
4 years ago#141
AegisIkana posted...
I have this thing for girls with braces. It's almost an instacrush if they have them, granted they aren't just really fat or unappealing in the first place.

I also have massive guilt over the ADD I have for characters and posting too much.

OMFG. ME TOO! I have the same fetish! I don't know what it is! Something to do with that mouth full of metal! It's weird I can't explain it! LOL

User Info: AegisIkana

AegisIkana
4 years ago#142
K-dizzle posted...
AegisIkana posted...
I have this thing for girls with braces. It's almost an instacrush if they have them, granted they aren't just really fat or unappealing in the first place.

I also have massive guilt over the ADD I have for characters and posting too much.

OMFG. ME TOO! I have the same fetish! I don't know what it is! Something to do with that mouth full of metal! It's weird I can't explain it! LOL

It does make their mouth/lips look more pouty and hawt, but idk if that's the actual logical reason.
PSN: TheVeldt;; Viper/Morrigan/??? || Official 8 Bit Vega Boss of all Gamefaqs.
I think I'm going to need a get-me-off assist. ;)

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
4 years ago#143
Huh... nothing's happening... looks like we're still alive.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3

User Info: DoctorTitor

DoctorTitor
4 years ago#144
AegisIkana posted...

Exact opposite for me, it was cute when I was younger, but it makes older girls look really young.

It isnt as much as a turnoff as girls who cannot get off their phones though... People who can't stop texting or facebooking for one second just annoy me. I pretty much only do this stuff at home, I just keep my phone in my glovebox whenever I go out. Had to get that off my chest

I also once hit a parked car at the gym while trying to get into a space, yolo
The Official Mascot of the UMVC3 PS3 Boards
Jill / Viewtiful Joe / Doctor Strange

User Info: koga_wolf_demon

koga_wolf_demon
4 years ago#145
DoctorTitor posted...
AegisIkana posted...

Exact opposite for me, it was cute when I was younger, but it makes older girls look really young.

It isnt as much as a turnoff as girls who cannot get off their phones though... People who can't stop texting or facebooking for one second just annoy me. I pretty much only do this stuff at home, I just keep my phone in my glovebox whenever I go out. Had to get that off my chest

I also once hit a parked car at the gym while trying to get into a space, yolo

I once hit a parked car one day trying to leave from Band Camp.

YOLO
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye P4A: Akihiko/Yu DoA5: Ayane/Hayabusa

User Info: DuuuDe14

DuuuDe14
4 years ago#146
I am Reubon Langdon
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.

User Info: supersmashbrosf

supersmashbrosf
4 years ago#147
I want to be David Hayter just so I can talk like Snake.
"If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you"-Bruce Lee

User Info: RobIsntDrunk

RobIsntDrunk
4 years ago#148
wariude posted...
I play Felicia because she's hot.

Same for Ibuki in SSFIV.

Same for Leona in KOFXIII.

...man, I need a girlfriend, pronto.

I only play females that i find attractive, if only She hulk wasnt so bad.
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.

User Info: Crimson_Rex

Crimson_Rex
4 years ago#149
DreamSword posted...
I hate most of the FGC.

This.
I hate anyone who uses Frank due to a weird complex I have.
Online gives me anger issues sometimes.
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West

User Info: I_liek_mudkieps

I_liek_mudkieps
4 years ago#150
AegisIkana posted...

glasses>braces
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Since the world's gonna end tomorrow, let's confess our deepest darkest secrets.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived