The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

User Info: catkiller904

catkiller904
4 years ago#21
I will end you
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg

User Info: DreamSword

DreamSword
4 years ago#22
Twisted vs Joe vs Cross

Footage at 6.
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg

User Info: TwistedSenses

TwistedSenses
4 years ago#23
DreamSword posted...
Twisted vs Joe vs Cross

Footage at 6.

Joe has my number. Usually it's 4-5 , or something sad like that.

I forget who Cross uses.

I have thought about picking up Ammy just because she's teamed with a variety of the characters I use often and would give me buttons. Projectiles, and then buttons as well.

I could probably use some scrubby attempt of Taskmaster/Dante/Amaterasu and mix them up for that money. So much zoning, so many buttons/tools.

I think Trish is a dirtbag character for zoning, although I dislike her awkward projectiles. Her low voltage is pretty good though.

Skrull. Skrull is dirty. The few Skrulls I played all make me realize, that the character can just get around dem cheap tactics, albeit with risk.
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.

User Info: catkiller904

catkiller904
4 years ago#24
Cross plays Zero, but his team has been undergoing some changes. Last I played him, he used Zero/Dante/Sent.

Also, Twisted, have I ever played my Skrull against you? I don't think so...
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://oi47.tinypic.com/xpd6x2.jpg

User Info: S3ah4wK8

S3ah4wK8
4 years ago#25
I'm always down for some good matches. I don't have the discipline to get good at this game, but I enjoy the hell out of it nonetheless.

PSN: PatronSa1nt
GT:SirSledg3

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
4 years ago#26
I'm down to play add Thunder097 I'm about to get on in a few min
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!

TwistedSenses
4 years ago#27
catkiller904 posted...
Cross plays Zero, but his team has been undergoing some changes. Last I played him, he used Zero/Dante/Sent.

No clue. He's a dirtbag, but I appreciate dirtbag characters. I mean, come on.

I need to run some long sets with everyone through this week now that I have the week off, so I can get dat experience. Hopefully online works out. No games for me tonight though =/
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.

User Info: CrossDragon

CrossDragon
4 years ago#28
TwistedSenses posted...
catkiller904 posted...

I need to run some long sets with everyone through this week now that I have the week off, so I can get dat experience. Hopefully online works out. No games for me tonight though =/

I played you when the crappy player round robin happened. The score was 3-2 you. I am dropping Zero though, he's gotten boring.
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat

TwistedSenses
4 years ago#29
CrossDragon posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
catkiller904 posted...

I played you when the crappy player round robin happened. The score was 3-2 you. I am dropping Zero though, he's gotten boring.

I was saying skrull is a dirtbag btw. Not you, hopefully you didn't take it that way.

User Info: DreamSword

DreamSword
4 years ago#30
If something does come out of all of this Marvel Tweeting business, and we end up getting more characters, we should have a Day 2 Lobby using only the new characters, just to goof off and have fun.
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived