Costume Poll for a new UMVC3: Morrigan Poll, Nominations for Hulk

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Costume Poll for a new UMVC3: Morrigan Poll, Nominations for Hulk

User Info: askinywhiteguy

askinywhiteguy
4 years ago#21
christiankid7 posted...
askinywhiteguy posted...
christiankid7 posted...
badjab326 posted...
for Hulk

http://www.comics101.com/guestlecturer//images/view.php?src=../news/Guest%20Lecturer/44/11rhino.jpg&w=

baseball outfit

I'll go for this to make it 3

On the poll
Fixit
Maestro
Baseball

...and Krunk. I wasn't joking when I suggested that. I think a Justice Friends pack for Hulk, Captain America and Thor would be freakin awesome.

I would put that up, I really would, but would it actually be a realistic choice? Could it actually be possible...

Why not? The Justice Friends were created as a tribute/parody to the Avengers. I'm sure getting permission would be easy (if they even need it.)
-I will always, ALWAYS, main Felicia. DEAL WITH IT!-
"The pleasure of a dream, is that it's a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream." - FMA

User Info: christiankid7

christiankid7
4 years ago#22
askinywhiteguy posted...
christiankid7 posted...
askinywhiteguy posted...
christiankid7 posted...
badjab326 posted...
for Hulk

http://www.comics101.com/guestlecturer//images/view.php?src=../news/Guest%20Lecturer/44/11rhino.jpg&w=

baseball outfit

I'll go for this to make it 3

On the poll
Fixit
Maestro
Baseball

...and Krunk. I wasn't joking when I suggested that. I think a Justice Friends pack for Hulk, Captain America and Thor would be freakin awesome.

I would put that up, I really would, but would it actually be a realistic choice? Could it actually be possible...

Why not? The Justice Friends were created as a tribute/parody to the Avengers. I'm sure getting permission would be easy (if they even need it.)

All right then, its on
Fixit
Maestro
Baseball
Krunk
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Costume Poll for a new UMVC3: Morrigan Poll, Nominations for Hulk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived