Riddle Me This: Spencer calls out Hidden Missles and activates Bionic Lancer...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Riddle Me This: Spencer calls out Hidden Missles and activates Bionic Lancer...

User Info: Shadow Star

Shadow Star
4 years ago#21
Wesker counter super doesn't work against bionic arm if its done after. Not fast enough and no invincibility.
XBL: SuperShadowStar
PSN: Shadow-Star

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
4 years ago#22
Shadow Star posted...
Wesker counter super doesn't work against bionic arm if its done after. Not fast enough and no invincibility.

If you dhc into it, its instant as is the case of many dhcs so it should work.

However, in the example, Spencer is still sitting on xfactor and 2 more bars meaning he can xf cancel maybe if he's quick enough (possibly too late given how fast bionic arm tends to be for many players to cancel) and then command throw you into death combo. Of course if you still have xf yourself..
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19

User Info: superbot400

superbot400
4 years ago#23
Super jump. Chicken block the missiles, and Spencer won't be able to recover to make into a mixup.
http://spinsulin.freeforums.org/the-fantastic-four-respect-thread-t4436.html, my huge ass respect thread. You won't see it.

User Info: SolidAbyss

SolidAbyss
4 years ago#24
I'd piss my pants and unplug my ps3
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Riddle Me This: Spencer calls out Hidden Missles and activates Bionic Lancer...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived