Imagine Spiral / Sentinel for Umvc3 2013 new updates & DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Imagine Spiral / Sentinel for Umvc3 2013 new updates & DLC

User Info: crondizzle

crondizzle
4 years ago#11
There is no way Capcom would add Spiral without heavily nerfing her, and in that same update they'd probably kill MorriDoom.

User Info: Yggdrasille

Yggdrasille
4 years ago#12
I want Psylocke to get back in the series :(((
Playing: DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Graces F, Atelier Meruru, Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia

User Info: Nomorice4U

Nomorice4U
4 years ago#13
Over my dead body!

Her as a DLC means someone else is not! I'd bank top dollars that'd I prefer 'someone else' over her (exaggerated, of course, cause I'd really hate to see bone claw wolvie).

User Info: badjab326

badjab326
4 years ago#14
lol_what posted...
spiral is a really cool character and I'd be down with her in this game, BUT

1. If this game can't handle tvc frank west calling a couple zombies at the same time, spirals level 3 would probably blow up your console from having to load all those models at mach speed.

2. people are already mad about vergil and capcom made orbs a level 3. Everyone would complain about spiral untill dancing sword is garbage (if capcom doesn't per-emptvly do it)

3. marvel sees this game as nothing but a giant advertisement, and since spiral wasn't even popular back in the 90's she has no chance

I kinda agree but...

1 can be remedied by only using the 5 other characters who are on both players teams when she activates.

2 it reminded me more of Morrigan zoning. But I'd still complain if it was that hard to escape.

3 yeah I don't even like her that much, but she is a pretty unique character and I'd like to see knives drop his current team for a Spiral team since that's how he got his name.
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile

User Info: AegisIkana

AegisIkana
4 years ago#15
Blackheart. We need more sexy anti airs.
inb4dormequalsblckhrt
PSN: TheVeldt;; Hsien Ko/Morrigan/Felicia; Morrigan/Sent/Dorm
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

User Info: Kromagnum

Kromagnum
4 years ago#16
Spiral was my favorite character in MvC2 and COTA. I've always been an avid supporter of having her in this game.
PSN: glenn220
Ain't no shook hands in Brooklyn, grab ya balls and man up! -Telly2588

User Info: Turlast

Turlast
4 years ago#17
Loved using Spiral/Doom/Strider in MVC2. If she were to ever make it in an update, I'd be happy.
The official Chris Redfield of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Board Currently building a solid team for Jill!
MVC1: Wolverine/Strider

User Info: BeanUno

BeanUno
4 years ago#18
Spiral is in the new X-Force so she's relevant in the Marvel Now universe, so there could be a chance...
Bean UNO - The Left Hand of God
Wesker/Super Skrull/Chris & Jill/Wesker/Super Skrull

User Info: Beachdude7

Beachdude7
4 years ago#19
lol what is this nonsense about the engine not being able to handle spiral ? The game can handle Morrigan / Doom easily with soulfist spam (double the amount in astral vision form) + Doom missles. And that doesn't even lag the game. At once there's like 8 soulfists + 6 doom auto-tracking missles (was 8, got nerfed from vanilla). That's a total of 14 projectiles on a screen once, from one team. Spiral only has 6 swords (6 projectiles). Logically speaking, the game would very well handle her like a piece of cake with no lag.

Fun fact : In the ps3 version atleast, duno about the xbox360 : Bonne wonderland & training mode are the 2 least laggiest stages while all the other stages have noticeable lag once in awhile. Not too big of a problem but many top players have spotted it.

User Info: lol_what

lol_what
4 years ago#20
lol what is this nonsense about the engine not being able to handle spiral ? The game can handle Morrigan / Doom easily with soulfist spam

I'm only talking about her level 3
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Imagine Spiral / Sentinel for Umvc3 2013 new updates & DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived