Which is the better AA for Chris?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Which is the better AA for Chris?

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 years ago#1
Missiles or Jam Session? Both have their uses. I prefer Dante as a character, but Doom is much easier to play.

I want to use Chris and Trish with either Dante or Doom. But I can't choose who should be the third.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: SolidAbyss

SolidAbyss
4 years ago#2
With Chris I reccomend jam session. Push them right back to the ground and seem easier to convert combos from sperjump range. Same with trish
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868

User Info: lol_what

lol_what
4 years ago#3
both make great use of either assist, honestly. Dantes quick hit makes it a better shield/counter to people superjumping while doom has a better overall effect but has startup.

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 years ago#4
On the plus side JS helps extend combos for Chris. HM helps extend combos for Tris. I do like the immediate effect of JS, and he has good synergy with Trish. But is anchor Dante good?
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
4 years ago#5
For Chris, missiles are zoning/AA, Jam Session is defensive/AA

With your team I would go with Doom because missiles with Trish has got to be the most annoying thing ever.
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Which is the better AA for Chris?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived