Working on a team dedicated to a deceased Skype friend: DP/Dante/Frank West

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Working on a team dedicated to a deceased Skype friend: DP/Dante/Frank West

User Info: Azumarill12777

Azumarill12777
4 years ago#11
DestructiveCriticism posted...
I'm curious as to how this team is in remembrance of him, were these his favourite characters?

Yeah they were. He was also a Snake main in Brawl. So I'm trying to learn Snake as well.
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/Naples427/AzuFioves.gif
UMvC3: Zero May Cry. SCV: Maxi NFL: Jaguars(2nd pick in DAT Draft)Lakers(LEGIT 6 LYFE!!!)

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
4 years ago#12
How do you know he's dead? Was he a water pokemon too? If he was a human, how was able to communicate with Azumarill?
PSN: Crash182-

User Info: Zekira

Zekira
4 years ago#13
1Scream1 posted...
How do you know he's dead? Was he a water pokemon too? If he was a human, how was able to communicate with Azumarill?

...I'm sorry but this just made my day.
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' Felicia and Amaterasu representative. Offline PS2/PS3 pad player with weird configuration.

User Info: Dragoomba

Dragoomba
4 years ago#14
This is f*cking stupid.

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
4 years ago#15
Dragoomba posted...
I am f*cking stupid.

Agreed.
Also known as Herr_Edgeworth
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram and http://tinyurl.com/dofrde

User Info: dawnset

dawnset
4 years ago#16
Dragoomba posted...
This is f*cking stupid.

ha ha ha
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
4 years ago#17
Man,dying at 18 years old....The dude was a kid still.This saddens me to no end.

People leaving this world too young puts me on a foul mood.Just this week,the country is mourning a hit and run massacre where a grandma,her 4 grandsons(Between the ages of 10 months to 9 years) and the mother of 2 of them(21 years old) lost their lives crossing the street.The police still haven't found the perpetrators(the car was stolen).....

One kid(6 years old) is the sole survivor of it all.

I feel for you,Azumarill. >:*(
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER

User Info: vxProjectDxv

vxProjectDxv
4 years ago#18
I feel you to man. I had a close friend of mine die when she was 16. I taught her how to play ammy and dante because those two were fav characters. Ever since release day, I played Zero, Dante and ammy. I remebered I wanted to drop ammy for vergil when umvc3 came out. But I decided to stick my team in her memory. People do indeed die so young. R.I.P. Shirley. I'll kick some asses with your favs

User Info: txbully

txbully
4 years ago#19
Dragoomba posted...
This is f*cking stupid.

"dont know how my skype friend died" just seems............................
GT: stonefaceCal
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

User Info: vxProjectDxv

vxProjectDxv
4 years ago#20
O right forgot to saw my tips on this.
I'd say Deadpool. Frank, Dante. Frank lv. 5 + Jam session = Op as hell. Deadpool + Jam Session + Cart = Extremely good. You should check out Bee if you want more ideas for the team.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Working on a team dedicated to a deceased Skype friend: DP/Dante/Frank West

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Cowz > Chris GTruthAndJustice144/26 7:18PM