GameFAQS tier list

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DX1900

DX1900
4 years ago#1
Why is it that GF loves to use tournament results when considering tier list placement?

God Tier:
Morrigan
Doom
Vergil

High Tier:
Magneto
Dormammu
Nova
Spencer
Phoenix
Iron Fist

Mid Tier:
The people no one cares about

Absolute **** Tier:
Viper
Sentinel
Dr. Strange
Thor
Wesker
Jill
Zero

*EDIT*: Jill in **** Tier.

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
4 years ago#2
Forgot Jill in the **** tier
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls

User Info: soniczero9

soniczero9
4 years ago#3
Why is Viper in the **** Tier? GameFAQers love to talk about how she's a top 5 character.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9-SCVc-E0 - Animaniacs 1, Censors 0

User Info: StrykeBlayde

StrykeBlayde
4 years ago#4
I remember someone from SRK wanting to mess with GF while SRK was down. You wouldn't happen to know this fella, by any chance? :V
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs

User Info: djprofessork1

djprofessork1
4 years ago#5
you forgot to add Dante to s*** tier

and Wesker is god tier

User Info: Natsume_Tien7

Natsume_Tien7
4 years ago#6
DX1900 posted...
Why is it that GF loves to use tournament results when considering tier list placement?

I don't know, but it gets kinda annoying that tier placement for a character suddenly takes some huge shift after winning anything. Then, one of two things happens:

1.) The hype dies down, and the character eventually falls off the radar and ends up back where they were tier-wise before they won.

2.) The character starts being used a lot because "omg top 5 in game", and they either maintain that status or get figured out.
Ignore my username...'05 was a different time. Just call me Hydro.

User Info: DX1900

DX1900
4 years ago#7
Natsume_Tien7 posted...
DX1900 posted...

I don't know, but it gets kinda annoying that tier placement for a character suddenly takes some huge shift after winning anything. Then, one of two things happens:

1.) The hype dies down, and the character eventually falls off the radar and ends up back where they were tier-wise before they won.

2.) The character starts being used a lot because "omg top 5 in game", and they either maintain that status or get figured out.

If Zero won the next major, people would **** themselves and finally start saying hes top tier, even though he is anyway. Iron Fist won a major. People need to stfu, the character is just under represented, much like Viper.

User Info: SGleader1

SGleader1
4 years ago#8
DX1900 posted...
Natsume_Tien7 posted...
DX1900 posted...

If Zero won the next major, people would **** themselves and finally start saying hes top tier, even though he is anyway. Iron Fist won a major. People need to stfu, the character is just under represented, much like Viper.

No, Justin Wong won the major. Iron fist is the character he used.
Done with Marvel for a VERY long time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived