Question for Ultimate Magneto players.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Question for Ultimate Magneto players.

User Info: WiNdDeMoN150

WiNdDeMoN150
4 years ago#1
How long did it take to get comfortable for you to use him? I haven't really used Mags after Ultimate was released and he was a lot easier to use in Vanilla than he is now. The most I've done was practice fly combos and hyper grav loop.

So can I get some insight on how hard he is to actually learn? I really want to start using him seriously.
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.

User Info: Killarock404

Killarock404
4 years ago#2
Ive been using him regularly for about 3 months and he still feels a bit alien when it comes to certain things.

WiNdDeMoN150
4 years ago#3
Killarock404 posted...
Ive been using him regularly for about 3 months and he still feels a bit alien when it comes to certain things.

Yeah I can't quite get the hadn't of him at all yet, maybe it's because I haven't used him in a real fight yet.

User Info: TheMoralessStar

TheMoralessStar
4 years ago#4
Months.
PSN: shakobe
Putting mark busters in their place since 2009.

User Info: Killarock404

Killarock404
4 years ago#5
Its the plinking a dash into an attack that is difficult

User Info: SaggyMaggie

SaggyMaggie
4 years ago#6
I picked him up last year and im still pritty ass with him.

User Info: lol_what

lol_what
4 years ago#7
I'm a giant scrublord and can't hypergrav loop but everything else took me like a day to get down.

User Info: afrikaantastic

afrikaantastic
4 years ago#8
Magnetic Blast combos are HELL on my left thumb because I use the Dualshock 3 controller, but other than that, nothing too difficult. I was introduced to a whole new world though when I decided to use the L2 button as M+H and the R2 button as L+M. It makes tri-jump Ls a LOT easier, and makes airdash H loops a little easier too.
She drop it low only for me to pick it up, when she's liquored up, I'm leaving my fingerprints on her butt.

User Info: CrossDragon

CrossDragon
4 years ago#9
Learning Magneto takes a lonnnnng time. But he's extremely fun to use when you learn him. First thing I would do is learn how to properly move with Magneto before learning anything else. Movement is everything.
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat

WiNdDeMoN150
4 years ago#10
Sounds like I'm in for a lot of work.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Question for Ultimate Magneto players.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived