ITT: Your worst moments in this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. ITT: Your worst moments in this game.

User Info: g6260

g6260
4 years ago#1
Last night I was playing Cloud in a Ft10, at one point I got him with a Dante grapple reset and he hard tagged to Vergil. I wasn't expecting it from him so I got hit, and then he proceeded to combo me off the hard tag. V_V I put the controller down at that point.

Also, leading Onslaught 8-2 in a Ft10, only to lose 10-8 in the end. Epic chokedom.
GT: amillionknivezz
http://i.imgur.com/ComI0.gif

User Info: Bigezzay08

Bigezzay08
4 years ago#2
Lol I remember that.

Mine is losing to Omg itz Andre. I went like 2-2 with him in a PJS lobby. The fact that I lost to that dude before he "leveled up" is just appalling.

Or the set that Dew Grimey analized me in.
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT

User Info: g6260

g6260
4 years ago#3
Lol, I remember when I last played Drew Grimey. I wasn't sure who to even snap in anymore at one point, all of his characters are absolutely terrifying.
GT: amillionknivezz
http://i.imgur.com/ComI0.gif

User Info: xiceman191

xiceman191
4 years ago#4
learning stick but damn once i get it down will it be awesome. I cant even fly wtf
"My greatest enemy, is my inner me." - Lupe Fiasco "Much More"
PSN: Datdudeiceman191

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
4 years ago#5
Nothing in this game will ever make you feel like more of a fraud than losing a set badly against your main team in a mirror match, esp when it's more of a unique team. Such was my fate a couple months ago.
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe

User Info: AegisIkana

AegisIkana
4 years ago#6
Losing to Hulks in my local tourney. It's too demoralizing.
PSN: TheVeldt;; Rethinking my playstyle in UMVC3.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. ITT: Your worst moments in this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived