The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Vergil does a random dimensional slash...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Vergil does a random dimensional slash...

User Info: Old_Sod

Old_Sod
4 years ago#11
Marozi posted...
That is why I just shoryuken when the hyper starts. Clips him (and Wesker) out of their bullshenanigans 98% of the time.

Or snapback if you have enough distance between you and Wesker. Actually Wesker vs Wesker one time I just did Cobra Strike when they did a dumb full screen Max Wesker. Reminded me of Neo at the end of the 1st Matrix.
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
4 years ago#12
I know Phantom Dance is a "Physical",but how is Dimension Slash classified? Projectile,like Blue Light Special?
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER

User Info: Chat Noir

Chat Noir
4 years ago#13
Strider Hien posted...
I know Phantom Dance is a "Physical",but how is Dimension Slash classified? Projectile,like Blue Light Special?

Multi-hitting projectile, like Million Dollars, World of Hurt or Hailstorm.

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
4 years ago#14
Old_Sod posted...
Marozi posted...
That is why I just shoryuken when the hyper starts. Clips him (and Wesker) out of their bullshenanigans 98% of the time.

Or snapback if you have enough distance between you and Wesker. Actually Wesker vs Wesker one time I just did Cobra Strike when they did a dumb full screen Max Wesker. Reminded me of Neo at the end of the 1st Matrix.

A snapback works? That's pretty awesome, I'll have to give that a try sometime.
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
4 years ago#15
Do Ammy's or Task's counters work against Phantom Dance?
Also known as Herr_Edgeworth
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Teams: http://www.tinyurl.com/zewram and http://tinyurl.com/dofrde

User Info: 1TruKing

1TruKing
4 years ago#16
Marozi posted...
Old_Sod posted...
Marozi posted...

A snapback works? That's pretty awesome, I'll have to give that a try sometime.

sometimes. it can still miss him and you eat the full super.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

User Info: Strider Hien

Strider Hien
4 years ago#17

Tasky's Aegis Counter works.Not sure about his other counters or Ammy's.
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER

User Info: Marozi

Marozi
4 years ago#18
scaler24 posted...

Haven't tried Ammy's, but I k now for a fact that Wesker and Taskmaster can counter Phantom Dance.
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Vergil does a random dimensional slash...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Cowz > Chris GTruthAndJustice144/26 7:18PM