The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Got this game at launch as a casual player, interested in watching competitive.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Got this game at launch as a casual player, interested in watching competitive.

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
4 years ago#11
I've never been to the Phoenix Wright forums over at shoryuken.com, but most of the UMvC3 character forums typically have a topic for showing videos of that character in competitive action or showing off combos, I'm sure Phoenix Wright has a video topic as well.

This is the topic I was talking about:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/149470/presenting-the-evidence-the-phoenix-wright-video-thread

You'll probably want to skip to the last couple of pages for more recent videos.

the whole [media=youtube]g7_YLA8m-Xo[/media] thing going on for a lot of the videos there is annoying to work with, but if you want to watch any of those videos, just take a typical youtube video link, and delete anything after the "v=" and replace it with whatever you see in between the brackets.

For example, the link I put in the example [media=youtube]g7_YLA8m-Xo[/media], you would take a typical video link such as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVQwI4rv4o (Winter Brawk SSF4AE grand finals, Rog vs Sanford, in case anyone is curious about this link)

and replace the PqVQwI4rv4o

with g7_YLA8m-Xo

So that your youtube link would look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7_YLA8m-Xo

and voila.

I think when they changed the forums on SRK, the embedding got messed up on a lot of videos, would be nice if they fix it soon... or eventually. I probably didn't need to tell you how to copy and paste, but maybe I made life a little easier for one person somewhere lol.
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19

User Info: TheMoralessStar

TheMoralessStar
4 years ago#12
Some of the best places to catch high level competitive Marvel 3:

Twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
Youtube.com/teamspooky
Twitch.tv/FGTVLive
Youtube.com/FGTVTube
Twitch.tv/bum1six3
Twitch.tv/leveluplive

Tonight, at about 9:30 PM PST/12:30 EST, there will be a 5v5 Marvel exhibition between Socal players that will be streamed at:

Twitch.tv/leveluplive

Also:

whensmarvel.com
PSN: shakobe
Putting mark busters in their place since 2009.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Got this game at launch as a casual player, interested in watching competitive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Cowz > Chris GTruthAndJustice144/26 7:18PM