Who's the better player?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Who's the better player?

User Info: TruthAndJustice

TruthAndJustice
4 years ago#11
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
Chris G has won majors in Mortal Kombat, SkullGirls, Street Fighter X Tekken and placed really high in SFAE, KoF and Persona (I think he has won an AE major in an upset over Dieminion I think in Grand Finals but I am too lazy to look it up and confirm).

Chris G has never won a major in any of those games (SkullGirls possibly, I've never followed that game) and he beat Dieminion in AE at a local. Stop spreading misinformation.

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
4 years ago#12
TruthAndJustice posted...
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
Chris G has won majors in Mortal Kombat, SkullGirls, Street Fighter X Tekken and placed really high in SFAE, KoF and Persona (I think he has won an AE major in an upset over Dieminion I think in Grand Finals but I am too lazy to look it up and confirm).

Chris G has never won a major in any of those games (SkullGirls possibly, I've never followed that game) and he beat Dieminion in AE at a local. Stop spreading misinformation.

He's won at least 1 major in MK9 that I watched for sure. He's gotten into top 8 in plenty of games at majors (not sure about SF4, but every other game).
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Who's the better player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived