GodGiven Fate blowing up EVERYONE on airjuggle stream

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. GodGiven Fate blowing up EVERYONE on airjuggle stream

User Info: tlcstormz

tlcstormz
3 years ago#1
Anyone watching this madness???

I just cannot comprehend how he can do those Storm + Trish overheads and those Viper + Storm unblockables. ONLINE. AGAINST EVERYONE.

inb4lolscrubstream
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14

User Info: StrykeBlayde

StrykeBlayde
3 years ago#2
lolgodgivenbakery
Playing: Final Fantasy 14: ARR for PC
Member of the ARC of Wrestling Podcast

User Info: ProzacStylings

ProzacStylings
3 years ago#3
inb4 godgiven ragequit
Quoth the server, "404"

User Info: serpentaurus

serpentaurus
3 years ago#4
lol that dude has like a 0-10 record against my Thor, and a 10-0 ragequits record.
Now playing: UMvC3, SSF4 AE 2012, Lost Odyssey

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
3 years ago#5
I saw godgiven salt getting bodied by a Nemesis/Jill player earlier today.
PSN: Crash182-

User Info: Alex_McStrife21

Alex_McStrife21
3 years ago#6
Ugh. I played this guy in a couple ranked matches yesterday. I beat him a few times, and then he beat me a few times, and EVERY TIME he beat me, he teabagged the **** out of me and then PM'd me a message saying "Spam more footdives kid/scrub."

Yep, he's like a Terry Bogard 2.0.
You run out of things to put as your signature after being on this site for nearly a decade.

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
3 years ago#7
I've seen this guy play in a lobby. And I'm always interested in seeing how another Trish player plays (so long as it isn't super jump trap all day), and his/her Trish was just okay. If I remember correctly, I saw him teabagging on players who were new to the game as well.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: ProzacStylings

ProzacStylings
3 years ago#8
Alex_McStrife21 posted...
Ugh. I played this guy in a couple ranked matches yesterday. I beat him a few times, and then he beat me a few times, and EVERY TIME he beat me, he teabagged the **** out of me and then PM'd me a message saying "Spam more footdives kid/scrub."

Yep, he's like a Terry Bogard 2.0.

More like Terry Bogard 0.7c Beta Edition
Quoth the server, "404"

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
3 years ago#9
Who is this Terry Bogard everyone is so fond of? Is it the guy I see in lobbies playing Dante, Morrigan, and Strider? I think he's decent. What's wrong with him?
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: NoizyChild

NoizyChild
3 years ago#10
sbn4 posted...
Who is this Terry Bogard everyone is so fond of? Is it the guy I see in lobbies playing Dante, Morrigan, and Strider? I think he's decent. What's wrong with him?

Well, according to what I've read on here, Terry's both a sore winner and loser.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/111974/fred-sanford-dancing-o.gif
When all else fails, laugh.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. GodGiven Fate blowing up EVERYONE on airjuggle stream

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Cowz > Chris GTruthAndJustice307/20 7:02PM