wii freeze????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gap300789

gap300789
5 years ago#1
had 3 wii freeze in the last 4 days each time resulting in data corruption of my file?

first time was level 52 - fuming

second time level 27 - not happy

today level 17 - whatever

anyone know how or why this is happening? is there anything i can do to stop this happening?

on a plus note it took me an hour to get to level 17 this time round - starting to get better now

also WHY DOES IT CONTINUALLY MAKE ME HOST ALL CAPS LOL
Ally code - scouser GE 3563-9838-9756

User Info: ZvolTx

ZvolTx
5 years ago#2
Details on what was happening during freeze please. (Maps, mode, etc)
Check me out on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/ZvolTx
:: Official buttslapper of the Secret Cool People's Board ::

User Info: kuragari1anonly

kuragari1anonly
5 years ago#3
Take breaks?
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
I call noodles, "long ass rice."

User Info: swisskdl

swisskdl
5 years ago#4
Are you somehow playing on a previous build of the game? What version does it say your game is?
MW3 - Hoodbury

User Info: jasongm

jasongm
5 years ago#5
The Wii isn't built to handle so much processing, it is wise to take breaks during play time.

User Info: gap300789

gap300789
5 years ago#6
probably playing for 4 hours solid ish, as i am constantly made host i think i my wii is constantly processing data/carrying the other players - i get a lot of lag during helicopter runs from any players in game

i am not sure what map i was playing at the time, where do i find out what version i am playing
Ally code - scouser GE 3563-9838-9756

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
5 years ago#7
I play for 10 hours straight or more. Never had I have the Wii freeze in all of MW3. Except that one time we were playing in a party, someone got a MOAB, and then EVERYONE froze.
Pokemon Black FC: 2064-8564-9052
CoD:BO FC: 5355 8442 6311 - BigFatJuicyMonkies

User Info: SilentXwing

SilentXwing
5 years ago#8
The only thing i can say is...Do you think it's how old the Wii is? (IF that's the case)
"Makarav...knows...Yuri"(MW3)

User Info: Mac-Leoid

Mac-Leoid
5 years ago#9
Never had a freeze yet. But I almost never play more than three matches in a row and never have the Wii on for more than a couple of hours at a time.
MW3 - AC - 3335-5355-6787

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived