RAF:"If you want to resume remain on topic edition" (Log 1120 to 1620)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. RAF:"If you want to resume remain on topic edition" (Log 1120 to 1620)

User Info: OPPboom

OPPboom
5 years ago#41
Call of duty mw3 for the nintendo wii

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
5 years ago#42
You going to be playing anymore boomer?
I never thought I would die like this, but I had always hoped.... - Fry regarding death by Snu-Snu

User Info: King_of_Kingz85

King_of_Kingz85
5 years ago#43
Cubfan082 posted...

Going to be playing this weekend hope to get a few in with you...

P.S. I got a PS3 now and I suck on it playing COD I hate dual analogs and if there is no way I'm playing Wii U with duals.
MW3 Wii AC: 2945-5568-2436 [RAF] Token Black or Lucky Lefty

User Info: Hockeyrules27

Hockeyrules27
5 years ago#44
King_of_Kingz85 posted...
Cubfan082 posted...

Going to be playing this weekend hope to get a few in with you...

P.S. I got a PS3 now and I suck on it playing COD I hate dual analogs and if there is no way I'm playing Wii U with duals.

Yeah... we know.
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a458/gamergal1345/IMG_1249.jpg
PSN: aDamagedOne

User Info: xViiRGIL

xViiRGIL
5 years ago#45
I love the controls but Ive always done inverted sighting since GE, and on MW3 when you look down a sniper scope it doesn't invert so you'll try to recorrect and you get all confused. Idk why I do invrted, but when you get used to something, it's hard tochange lol.
You miss 100% of the shots you never take. - I'm sick of standing there staring at the hoop with a ball in my hands.

User Info: Hockeyrules27

Hockeyrules27
5 years ago#46
Good games the other night even if I did suck. It was nice to be able to use choppers and sentry guns again though.
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a458/gamergal1345/IMG_1249.jpg
PSN: aDamagedOne

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
5 years ago#47
It was indeed fun to play.

Sorry if I was sounding like a whiny dick to that sniper guy. I looked up as much as I can find and it makes not sense to me how he got a OSOK on me through a car that was not a headshot. Use of the Impact prof doesn't keep the bullet damage at the same level, it just reduces the reduction, but it is still less than normal. As far as I understand it, is that a reduced value from sniper rifle then can not produce a OSOK without a head shot if it has passed through an object...

...thus hearing the plink then seeing me die really pissed me off, especially since I have not faith in his "aim" since he was painting around me the entire time, never landing a headshot, but every contact was a kill.

I need to get into a better routine with that, like asking the "snipers" who I still think are using the damage dlitch on their wepon to enter a game with either the "Base" sniper class with the Barret or to actually ask them to use "Attachments" thus I can pick up their wep, see two attachment, and know the OSOKs are not coming from abuse of a glitch.

Fun to play with Romp and Jlew. Was aggravated when we got outlasted in those demolition matches with FTC, I haven't been reminded of a poor approach to a tacticla game in a while, should have never started with that Spec package.
I never thought I would die like this, but I had always hoped.... - Fry regarding death by Snu-Snu

User Info: chrpskwk

chrpskwk
5 years ago#48
lol @ topic post
Best LoL player on 954437.

User Info: KoD_zodiac

KoD_zodiac
5 years ago#49
@ Cub, sorry to ignore invites last night, was in the midst of some crazy private matches. I usually play latenight so I'm sure we'll hook up another night.
S1+zodiac MW3 Wii: 3196-4780-0360 PSN: imthe_zodiac
http://www.youtube.com/user/imthezodiac?feature=mhee

User Info: JLew1415

JLew1415
5 years ago#50
So can we assume that everyone is hacking now? I hate to, and I don't want to be the guy that claims HAX every time I die, but how is one to know?

Saw the predator missile script yesterday, darn kid was on my team, I called him out on it and he didn't want me to "out" him then stated that it's the only script that he runs, (sure) then he wanted to 1-1 me to see who was better, (they always want to 1-1 you, and as it I would against a know cheater)

I'm not saying this game isn't fun, I do enjoy some parts of it, but I think BO was a much better game overall.

Anyway fun games tha past few nights, I'm off to Vegas till Sun so I won't be on. Fight to good fight.
JLew [RAF] MW3 AC: 5372-0011-9525 BO AC: 3512-5190-9752
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. RAF:"If you want to resume remain on topic edition" (Log 1120 to 1620)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived