Symbiosis Quest, glitched? Cant find Bullymong-riding midget

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Symbiosis Quest, glitched? Cant find Bullymong-riding midget

User Info: Mass_Effect_757

Mass_Effect_757
4 years ago#1
I accepted this quest from Sir Hammerlock early in the game, I made it to Santuary and then used quick travel to come back to Southern Shelf-Bay to complete "Symbiosis" quest which has you track down and kill a Bullymang-riding midget. I see the quest marker, but I searched everywhere and do not see him at all. I was wondering is this quest glitched, since I went to Santuary (moved along in the story) and try to come back to this early quest.

I looked everywhere in this little bandit viillage place and cant find him.

User Info: bros15p

bros15p
4 years ago#2
You need to open the 2 big doors at the top, where the maker for the quest is

User Info: Joker4515

Joker4515
4 years ago#3
He is at the top of the little tower area, if I remember correctly you have to destroy a door or something and then he pops out.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2

User Info: Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
4 years ago#4
Open up a door all the way up top and he will pop out, he runs all over the place so I lost him for a bit then he shows back up, I think he actually jsut fell to the bottom of the platform.

User Info: Kilir91

Kilir91
4 years ago#5
I just walked TOWARDS the door and it burst open, and he popped out.
My top 5:
1. Breakdown - Xbox---2. Chrono Cross - PS1----3. Shadow Hearts Series - PS2--4. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath - Xbox---5. Super Mario RPG: LotSS - SNES

User Info: LoneWolf4545

LoneWolf4545
4 years ago#6
Im not sure if it's glitches in your game but it wasn't in mine. I also made it to sanctuary and did a quest or two before going back and doing that one.

I I remember correctly the midget is inside of a building and you either have to go next to the door or open it for it to come out. It's also on the highest level there I believe so make sure you are up high.
Gt: swkids

User Info: Xero_Starre

Xero_Starre
4 years ago#7
In the cove, you need to get to the highest level of the northern side of the cove, the side where the cult of the vault hunter is located.
GT: ECS Daemon

User Info: Mass_Effect_757

Mass_Effect_757
4 years ago#8
great, thanks guys, the quest trigger was above me the whole time, missed a set of stairs.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Symbiosis Quest, glitched? Cant find Bullymong-riding midget

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived