Loot Chests on Play-Asia

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot Chests on Play-Asia

User Info: IamBobNewbie

IamBobNewbie
4 years ago#1
Dunno how certain to be on whether I'll get one or not, but I laid down a pre-order just in case. Go go go, fellow Borderlands fanatics!

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-28-change_language-83-opbv-71-99-49-en-15-Borderlands+2+%28Ultimate+Loot+Chest+Limited+Edition%29-84-p-18-2.html
GT - AtomicToast15
Life is beautiful.

User Info: yomi52

yomi52
4 years ago#2
woooooo thx tc!
CaptHowdy

User Info: bigdug13

bigdug13
4 years ago#3
I think the loot chest is cool and all, but damn...nearly $200!

User Info: daemonic_91

daemonic_91
4 years ago#4
Hopefully the us versions get put (although they're probably out). One of the guys that works at my local gamestop took two of the loot chest pre-orders
This is the internet. Nerds will rage!
GT - pyr0teknix

IamBobNewbie
4 years ago#5
Yeah. What are the differences with the Asian version anyway? It says it's region-free so it works on NTSC Xboxes, correct?
GT - AtomicToast15
Life is beautiful.
(message deleted)

daemonic_91
4 years ago#7
i'm pretty sure the difference will be the packaging being in an asian language. the game will work here though as the site confirms that it works for ntsc us/can. i'd just prefer a NA version as all (I like to show of everything, even the boxes)
GT - pyr0teknix

IamBobNewbie
4 years ago#8
Oh s***, that totally slipped my mind. I'm assuming everything with text on it will be in another language in that case?
GT - AtomicToast15
Life is beautiful.

daemonic_91
4 years ago#9
I've never bought a non-us/ca game before so I am only assuming the text (Box and manual, etc.) would be in whatever language the country/region you are buying from is. I don't know for sure though which is why i'm waiting to see if they'll get any us/ca copies on the site. You can pre-pay for Asian and I think European copies but NA copies are only posted as "available soon".
GT - pyr0teknix
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot Chests on Play-Asia

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived