Official Countdown Thread!!! Less then a Month to go

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Official Countdown Thread!!! Less then a Month to go

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
5 years ago#1
Gosh Im so excited. It was a tough decision, but I switched my Fall of Cybertron Preorder, to this. I cant wait for this game. Darksiders 2 is keeping me busy, and Im doing a Borderlands run as Brick to pass the time. Gosh I hope September 18th comes by quicker.

So whose excited, and what are ya doing to past the time?
Jesus is my Lord and Savior
John 3:16, and Isaiah 6:8 are my favorite verses. In the Bible.

User Info: Octotron

Octotron
5 years ago#2
Got back into BL1. Farming Craw still, lol. I have a couple of finds I hope to get before BL2.

Other than that.....studying for school, going out and trying to keep my mind off this game!
Known as The Elite on the Ireland Board.

User Info: The_Kiriyama

The_Kiriyama
5 years ago#3
zerooo0 posted...
It was a tough decision, but I switched my Fall of Cybertron Preorder, to this.

Yeah, the tough decision between Assassin's Creed 3 and Borderlands 2 raged war inside me for a long time, but as more and more info came out, AC3 got sucker punched off my Pre-order list so I could get Borderlands 2.

As for what i'm doing to keep the ridiculous impatience from overwhelming me, a mixture of Skyrim, Dark Souls and a bit of Battlefield 3. But that's about it, and its still not enough.
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Trials Evo, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Dark Souls

User Info: WalkingTaffle

WalkingTaffle
5 years ago#4
I've been really knocking them out recently. Like 7 times a day.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Official Countdown Thread!!! Less then a Month to go

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived