Who needs a healer? :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Who needs a healer? :D

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
4 years ago#11
Isoflurane posted...
Lorthremar posted...
Pensato posted...
jessejarrar posted...
Haha yeah I'm already married. I just have to find out a way to coax my wife into letting me have a few all nighters.

Reward her with chocolate whenever she lets you play instead of forcing you to watch Sex in the City with her.

God, I hate Sex in the City night...

friends, you just have to go to the two tv setup. i have 2 big flat screens, one for video games and one for tv so i can play while my wife watches project runway or whatnot.

also, my wife loves this game and we play it together quite a bit.

You're lucky on all counts. I only have one TV and I can't get my wife to try video games. Hoping the BFF tree for the Mechromancer helps with that.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490

User Info: hokieneer

hokieneer
4 years ago#12
I'm taking 1 day off of work for this release, and this is the only time I've ever taken time off work for a game.

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#13
PathlessBullet posted...
jessejarrar posted...
Im taking 2 weeks leave from work for this game

Holy mother of god.

If I ever take a vacation from my job (4 days) it equals 12 days off.
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls

User Info: ZanderKaboose

ZanderKaboose
4 years ago#14
I'm sorry fellow gents, my wife is damn near FORCING me to play with her. Gaming wives... a rare breed... I will never win the lottery due to my luck already used on my soul-mate
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev

User Info: samwassupsam

samwassupsam
4 years ago#15
ZanderKaboose posted...
I'm sorry fellow gents, my wife is damn near FORCING me to play with her. Gaming wives... a rare breed... I will never win the lottery due to my luck already used on my soul-mate

Does she have a hot sister?

User Info: ZanderKaboose

ZanderKaboose
4 years ago#16
Only child... :/
Sorry man, I'd love to spread the love.
If you ever see a lady playing contra without the Konami code on the last level, you swoon her immediately!!! It ends with a redhead that really knows how to handle a wiimote. I promise
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Who needs a healer? :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived