The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Is this effect in borderlands 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is this effect in borderlands 2?

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#1
ive been looking at pics,and vids and i still havnt seen eyes pop out and his head fry down to a barren skull with the electrocutions and immolations.
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: MonoxideHektik

MonoxideHektik
4 years ago#2
Nope
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#3
aww nuts still an awesome game.
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: legend253

legend253
4 years ago#4
Cite your source.
GT: Lord Avon (if you wanna play Borderlands, message me)
"Ow, what are you? Seth's sister?

User Info: solidlink247

solidlink247
4 years ago#5
I thought they said it was going to be uncut or something.
The silent blade kills best
Gamertag: Brinner4Dinner

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 years ago#6
http://kotaku.com/5935935/borderlands-2s-official-rating-description-is-outstanding

This is a first-person shooter in which players join rebel forces to take down an oppressive corporation on the fictional planet of Pandora. As players explore open-world environments, they complete missions to gain experience and increase their characters' skills/abilities. Players use machine guns, sniper rifles, flamethrowers, explosives, and weaponized vehicles to kill human-like characters and hostile aliens in frequent combat. Firefights contain realistic gunfire/explosions; injured enemies scream and emit exaggerated splashes of blood. Various weapons result in dismembered limbs or bloody gibs. Some missions depict intense acts of violence: viewing characters getting electrocuted; shooting a man in the face; killing players' incinerating a cult member as part of a ritual sacrifice. The dialogue contains jokes/one-liners that reference sexual material (e.g., "I will hang myself from my own tombstone if in you I can't put my bone," "If there's anything they love more than getting to second base with their sisters, it's cars," "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."); during some sequences, players can find and collect adult-themed magazines-though no actual nudity is depicted. One mission requires players to consume three alcoholic beverages from a bar before they can progress.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

User Info: WalkingTaffle

WalkingTaffle
4 years ago#7
Im just here to say that dream theater is awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is this effect in borderlands 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived